X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramos is a cvnt and these referees

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      I think because its a full season not 3 games or 2 offside goals against bayern and a fake vidal sent off. Atelti i agree smashed them that equals best player?
      LOL so he scored 42 goals but only did anything in those champions league games??

LMAO so many salty Ronaldo haters.. those 7 games were the biggest games of the season.. apparently according to u lot he doesn't show in big games..

Pretty sure he won the European cup also,,

Easily the best player in the world.. no debate

Comment

• Also my boy Zidane.. the GOAT player of all time

And now 2 CL in 2 seasons of management.. what a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          LOL so he scored 42 goals but only did anything in those champions league games??

LMAO so many salty Ronaldo haters.. those 7 games were the biggest games of the season.. apparently according to u lot he doesn't show in big games..

Pretty sure he won the European cup also,,

Easily the best player in the world.. no debate
          Hater really? Its reality, he is a great forward/striker. The key word is player. The best player is a little Argentine who can create a shot himself, dribble, play deep in mid, pass better then almost all mids, and score just as much and more these past 2 seasons. Real is stacked its nice he can make the runs and score but he needs to be setup for that. The best Player is one who dominates in every category football not just as a forward.

Look at real this season how many games have ronaldo,bale and benz missed in la liga? Real still won all there games. Imagine Barca without messi,suarez , neymar. Reals midfield is its strongest asset by far. there bench could form a starting 11.

Real as a team>any team, Ronaldo as the best nope.

Comment

• Of course Ronaldo fangirls will show up after two tap ins sigh...

I said it Juventus are good but not that good that Barcelona win was good but PSG really dominated barca and should've been through.

Real Madrid got lots of help from refs on there way here but still congratulations Zizou

Comment

• Real Madrid didn't go as crazy and celebrate as hard as United did for winning the prestigious Europa

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Of course Ronaldo fangirls will show up after two tap ins sigh...

I said it Juventus are good but not that good that Barcelona win was good but PSG really dominated barca and should've been through.

Real Madrid got lots of help from refs on there way here but still congratulations Zizou
                Its crazy Barca this season sucked at the CL, but against Real they always play tough with them or dominate them.

I think its the familiarity between the two team that helps, if Real needs to be taken out should have drew Barca.

Comment

• CR7 cemented his legacy as one of the true greats tonight. He's unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Hater really? Its reality, he is a great forward/striker. The key word is player. The best player is a little Argentine who can create a shot himself, dribble, play deep in mid, pass better then almost all mids, and score just as much and more these past 2 seasons. Real is stacked its nice he can make the runs and score but he needs to be setup for that. The best Player is one who dominates in every category football not just as a forward.

Look at real this season how many games have ronaldo,bale and benz missed in la liga? Real still won all there games. Imagine Barca without messi,suarez , neymar. Reals midfield is its strongest asset by far. there bench could form a starting 11.

Real as a team>any team, Ronaldo as the best nope.
                    Paulo Dybala?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Bale the biggest waste of €100M

How much is this guy worth now?
                      How much is La Decima worth? Cause that's what's Bale is worth. He won them #10 in the clutch time.

A shame he can't get healthy anymore. Apparently he has a few bulging disks in his back, resulting in his constant leg injuries.

I'd still welcome him to Chelsea any day if Real want to sell. The man is a monster on his day.

Comment

Working...
                      X