This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

United just agreed terms with Morata man.. betmen has been raving about the dude for ages
    I was just saying that to Phenom,that's a great transfer for you guys and congratulations if it's signed,i was wrong,obviously nobody's as bad as Arsenal

Comment

• Tammy > Solanke.

All I gotta say is if Chelsea let Batshuayi go, it's just another mistake in a long line of players who turned out to be absolute class.

I'm still not sold on Lukaku either. I am big in the fact that he is a Chelsea fan and wants to be a Chelsea player but I don't think his style of play fits the #9 at Chelsea. Added Lukaku doesn't seem to show up against the top sides either. Scoring in batches on minnows of the league.

Would be a steal if we got Icardi if we flog off all of our strikers over the age of 23.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Tammy > Solanke.

All I gotta say is if Chelsea let Batshuayi go, it's just another mistake in a long line of players who turned out to be absolute class.

I'm still not sold on Lukaku either. I am big in the fact that he is a Chelsea fan and wants to be a Chelsea player but I don't think his style of play fits the #9 at Chelsea. Added Lukaku doesn't seem to show up against the top sides either. Scoring in batches on minnows of the league.

Would be a steal if we got Icardi if we flog off all of our strikers over the age of 23.
        Do you think Musonda will get game time now that their competing in more competitions this year?

Comment

• Musunda looks tiny.

Comment

• Thoughts on Morata?.

Doesn't seem too score many.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Thoughts on Morata?.

£60M is seen as a bargain at United now days if true it's a great signing I thought Chelsea will be in for him after selling Costa to China

Comment

Thoughts on Morata?.

Been hearing PSG is gonna sign James Rodriguez.
                Didn't you say he was assured at United?
                And Morata to me is a small club player. Don't think he'd do well with United.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  Been hearing PSG is gonna sign James Rodriguez.
                  Didn't you say he was assured at United?
                  And Morata to me is a small club player. Don't think he'd do well with United.
                  It's up in the air.

Rodriguez is 6/1 to join PSG. United still the favourites.

I think we sign Perisic, Inter sign Rodriguez. And then we tell Madrid to get ****ed and that they can only get De Gea if they give us Bale.

Screenshots this post.

Comment

It's up in the air.

Rodriguez is 6/1 to join PSG. United still the favourites.

I think we sign Perisic, Inter sign Rodriguez. And then we tell Madrid to get ****ed and that they can only get De Gea if they give us Bale.

Screenshots this post.
                    Madrid pulled out of negotiations for DeGea according to ESPN deportes. They might just stay with Navas.

And why would you want Bale? Too expensive a player for the amount of minutes you're gonna get out of him. Too fragile now.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      Do you think Musonda will get game time now that their competing in more competitions this year?
                      I don't think so or I should say, I can't imagine it happening.

Musonda is a really skillful player but Conte has a issue with rotation. He's never really been one to rotate players even if they are off form. All the way back to Juve with Quagliarella as a striker, Conte just doesn't really rotate too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X