Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morata couldn't hit a barn door. Poor man's Eidur Gudjohnsen.

Comment

• Too easy betting on City to win the title. Despite Pep and buying more players, I do not believe that style will win the league. Specially with a back line of ultra attacking fullbacks + Otamendi + [insert bum here]. Can't count Kompany, I always rated him but he plays 30 mins a season now.

I'll give it to United if they will actually play football instead of sitting back and waiting for opponents to make mistakes.

Realistically, Spurs should win something but they have a small club mentality/ little brother mentality. Seriously, if Spurs had a Sadio Mane or Hazard, they would win the league. I would bet my own cash on Spurs but they are fooking pathetic mentally.

League is wide open for everyone but Chelsea.

Comment

• Coutinho to Barca .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Coutinho to Barca .
          Liverpool were never going to hold onto him.

Comment

• is it done.

Comment

• think klopp looks pissed off lately . like its out of his hands. weve sighned good players going forward but il be gutted if he dosnt stay another yr

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Too easy betting on City to win the title. Despite Pep and buying more players, I do not believe that style will win the league. Specially with a back line of ultra attacking fullbacks + Otamendi + [insert bum here]. Can't count Kompany, I always rated him but he plays 30 mins a season now.

I'll give it to United if they will actually play football instead of sitting back and waiting for opponents to make mistakes.

Realistically, Spurs should win something but they have a small club mentality/ little brother mentality. Seriously, if Spurs had a Sadio Mane or Hazard, they would win the league. I would bet my own cash on Spurs but they are fooking pathetic mentally.

League is wide open for everyone but Chelsea.
                I swear I feel I read this exact post 12 months ago

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                  is it done.
                  No but supposedly he is forcing a move if Liverpool were a big club they will keep him and make him train with the youth or the ladies squad

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    There's a big difference between buying the best in the world when you already have great players.
                    What other great CB's did we have at the club when we bought Stones? Kompany yeah, Mangala is the least Pep Guardiola footballer ever.

It's well known which attributes Pep likes in his CB's, defending isn't at the top of the list.

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    Rob Holding is a better defender than Stones.

Why do City love spunking money on centre backs that can't defend?

All that money they've spent and they're still reliant on a shot, injury prone Kompany.
                    Put Holding into our system and he'd look half the player.

Any CB will be exposed at times playing in a system as attacking as ours.

Comment

• I liked what I saw from Lacazette yesterday. Links up play well and makes clever runs in behind. Surely this kind of striker is ideal for Ozil. Can't wait to see them play together.

As for Kolasanic. My word, he looks like an absolute beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X