Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember feeling bad when we were slaughtering Woy Hodgson to **** off out of our club but to do it to your greatest ever manager? Wow.

The players have stopped playing for him, you'd think if any current manager in world football would get the backing over the players it'd be Wenger but no, the scummy Arsenal fans are backing the players instead. I've seen loads of Arsenal fans say they're feeling sorry for Ox because he apparently ''looks gutted'' rather than slaughtering him for basically not even LOOKING at the corner for Dawson's second goal? I mean i don't expect him to out jump Dawson but can you at least look at the ball coming in or is that asking too much from these overpaid fagg0ts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Arsenal fans and players alike are a complete and utter disgrace for the way they've treated Wenger, the players have stopped playing for him.

I look forward to their freefall down the table once he goes.

Anyone see Ox on the corner for Dawsons second goal? What a little ****. In an ideal world the rat gets the sack for that, but Wenger will get the blame whilst that **** gets a pay rise in his next contract.
      I never get this line of thinking. If the players stopped playing for a manager then the manager must be doing something wrong. Why would any player just randomly decide to down tools for a manager if everything is going rosy?

The media said the same about the Leicester players when we have all seen how bad of a manager Ranieri can be.

If the fans have had enough of Wengers tactics and unhappy with the direction he is taking the team then sure enough the players will run out of patience at some point too.

Wenger deserves respect for what he did for that club but hes outstayed his welcome and its gone stale. He's ruining his legacy the longer he stays.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        I never get this line of thinking. If the players stopped playing for a manager then the manager must be doing something wrong. Why would any player just randomly decide to down tools for a manager if everything is going rosy?

The media said the same about the Leicester players when we have all seen how bad of a manager Ranieri can be.

If the fans have had enough of Wengers tactics and unhappy with the direction he is taking the team then sure enough the players will run out of patience at some point too.

Wenger deserves respect for what he did for that club but hes outstayed his welcome and its gone stale.
        Therein lies the problem. Who the **** are they to decide if the managers tactics are wrong or not? Whats the point of having a manager then? If the players are not gonna respect a manager whos been at the club for 20 years then who the **** are they gonna respect?

He probably is doing many things wrong but that's not up to the players to judge, especially at Arsenal under a manager who's been there longer than some of them have known their arse from their elbow. The players have clearly stopped playing for him probably due to the backlash he's receiving from the fans.

Ranieri's a bum. Fluking one Premier League title with another managers players can't change that. I never had anything against his sacking. Wenger on the otherhand is a OG who deserves respect, if not from the fans at least from the bums who he made into stars and put his faith in as young players.

Comment

• Chelsea might lose today.

Anthony Taylor to smash the winner in himself.

This **** is an appalling referee.

Comment

• Kinda what i meant. He's getting slaughtered by the fans and the little ****s who he signed as teenagers and put his faith in as youngsters are the first to down tools. Ox and Ramsey etc. You'd think those would be the ones who would fight for him the most. He's most probably going anyway. Would it hurt to try and help him go out in a bit of a more dignified way or is it better to just stop trying instead?

Wenger has been really bad the last few years but how much better can they really get? They're a bummy club in all honesty. Wenger was the one who slightly changed that but now they are reverting to type. Is Eddie Howe gonna have them challenging for the league or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              again you are describing the three lion there buddy. england went 10-0-0 in the ql then got clubbered by freaking iceland at the championship. LOL....

while france manage to reach the final by beating world champ germany. and is not history lesson when they are considered strong team constantly. i expect they atleast reach semis in russia.
              I think you misunderstand me when I say they have a defeatist culture.

I am not saying they are a poor team. They have talent, they are a top side but they give up when the going gets tough.

Comment

• With Arsenal Arsene has too much power.

Nobody on that Arsenal bench even gets up. Wenger only gets up to do his zip up. I think he is like a headmaster with loads of pointless etiquette.

Dross sides like Stoke have their whole bench in the 4th officials ear and whinge throughout the first second to the last. Th net result is a cheap penalty. It's gamesmanship. Everyone does it. Except Arsenal!

Comment

• I think the Arsenal players have pretty much given up on Wenger. I do think though, it'll take one hell of a manager to get the ship right again. Luxury players every where that club has. No heart or blue collar men anywhere.

I wonder if Ferguson left at the right time. With the way the game has gone and the sensitivity of players rising. Would he have been mutinied against as well at some point?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I think the Arsenal players have pretty much given up on Wenger. I do think though, it'll take one hell of a manager to get the ship right again. Luxury players every where that club has. No heart or blue collar men anywhere.

I wonder if Ferguson left at the right time. With the way the game has gone and the sensitivity of players rising. Would he have been mutinied against as well at some point?
                    Was thinking the exact same thing myself. Think he chose the perfect time to leave. Player power is reaching ridiculous levels. Soon clubs won't even bother with a manager i reckon.

Comment

• Arsenal fans are snakes

Comment

Working...
                      X