X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    congrats to Arsenal btw.

Joke defence and they done us and could have win by a bigger margin. Goes to show that Chelsea themselves are a work in progress.

Moses is my guy but the thing that concerns me about him is, well, him basically.

When you hear him in interviews you are under no illusions that the lad has the I.Q of a cupboard.
    lol the boy moses is pretty ordinary imho, and i was surprised arsenal pretty much dominated the game ; but it was a good game to watch for a neautral like me. finals are normaly ****e

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      Cheer up mate, Europa League & curry club at Weatherspoons = Thursday night sorted
      https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/food/clubs/curry-club

You would know all about that being a Liverpool fan.

Comment

• I'll just leave these here.....

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        I tried telling you all ages ago that the CL was on it's last legs. The Champions League is finished.

There's a new kid in town who happens to go by the name of The Glorious Europa League, yes the exact same cup you see Maradona cradling like a baby here in this pic

The Europa League is where it's truly at at this very moment in time. There can be no doubt about that whatsoever.

Tonight we bring some glory and respect back to English football after last nights embarrassment and disgrace which Manchester City brought upon us as a nation, tonight we lead the charge for all English clubs out on the European warfront, tonight we send Villareal packing and charge into the glorious Europa League final like the true titans of the beautiful game we are.

Man City disgraced us well and truly last night, disgraced all us true big dogs who have done so much in the last twenty years to earn us the respect we had in Europe but tonight we bring that respect back, back for the whole of the Premier League.
        Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        And it's confirmed, the Champions League is now the new Intertoto Cup. Nobody gives a damn about it, it's all about that illustrious Europa league trophy now.
        Anyhow, who's looking forward to the real European footy tonight?

Europa League is where it's at right now, no doubt about it.

Not in the mood to give too much away regarding tonight's big game but all i'll say is watch out for my boy Jordon Ibe. He's been playing very well ever since Klopp came in and i can see him torturing Bordeaux tonight.
        We put our reserve team out mate, we don't care about the league now. It's all about that illustrious Europa League trophy.
        Only?

The Europa League is what's trending on Twitter atm:
        http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...ussia-11194053
        Europa league group winners, Liverpool are on the up and up it cannot be denied.
        ****ty Europa League?

Well let's ask Maradona what he thinks about that.

The way he's cradling it like a new born baby tells me he doesn't think it's just a ****ty Europa League.

But who cares if Maradona rated it as his favourite trophy he ever won, Sparked26 of Boxingscene forums thinks it's a ****ty cup.
        And my work here is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          Getting top 4 for Liverpool is a huge achievement. For us it's a minimum expectation.

Obviously I'm disappointed that we won't be in the Champions League next season, but I'm made up we've added another trophy to the collection. Something Liverpool haven't done for over a decade now.
          Arsenal had a better season then Liverpool.. facts cannot be denied..

You won a trophy and they didn't.. They got in the CL but really who cares.. nobody will remember Liverpool getting koed in the group stage or 2nd round next season.. Arsenal winning for a record 13th time will go down in history

Comment

• Not sure what's worse, Arsenal fans celebrating like they've just won the CL today or Arsenal fans spending their Saturday evening's trawling through 12 months of posts to try and prove the Europa league is a legitimate trophy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              Not sure what's worse, Arsenal fans celebrating like they've just won the CL today or Arsenal fans spending their Saturday evening's trawling through 12 months of posts to try and prove the Europa league is a legitimate trophy
              Just exposing you and your mate's hypocrisy. Well worth the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                Klopp trophies = 0

Pochettino trophies = 0

Wenger trophies = 16

Where are the "we want you to stay" chants now.
                Klopp already had 2 league throphies + 1 cup + 2 super cup. and doing it impresiively but winning back to back in bayern dominated german league.

and LOL at you wrote 16 throphies for wenger, idk if the number is real but wangker has 15-20 years head start than klopp pr pochettino. wangker time is done, his philosophy is outdated he should retire

Comment

• It's interesting actually that when Wen'ger has Arsenal playing pragmatic, they usually win. Full stop.

It's when he has this idea of "playing football" is when Arsenal can't defend worth a damn, players block their own mates' runs, can't score consistently etc etc.

Arsenal has been doing that to Chelsea for a while now. In one-off games like the charity shield and what not. Chelsea have been getting touched up by Arsenal's defend deep and counter method. Then during the season when's Arsenal try to play "pretty football" they get smacked up regularly.

Wenger is done man. Can't have two minds and let your pride get in the way of results. When's wenger puts away his pride, Arsenal win. Plain and simple but he doesn't during the season and Arsenal look awful over 38 games. He likely needs to go but hey, keep him on another 4 years yeah?

Least then we know it's Chelsea......... spurs, city. For the league title. Each season.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X