This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I don't see City winning the league next season without huge expenditure. They simply have too many positions of need.

I see; 2 fullbacks, 1 CB, 2 mids. 5 all new players that have to be able to play possession based tiki-taka, and all of those kind of technique-esque players are all the top midfield players 30m+

Liverpool need depth and quality defenders. Easier fixes than the other 3 but Liverpool will probably make buys like De Vrij from Lazio based on his "potential" as a Dutch CB.

Arsenal.... is a lost cause. They need an entirely new XI. Or build around Ozil. If they do neither, it doesn't matter if they buy another world class player or not. They can buy Lewandowski and nothing will truly change.

United.. I don't see how in the world they can justify new signings. You spent more than any other club in the last 3 season and are possibly the worst of the top 4 in terms of results/performance/unity. **** it, Galacticos Red right?

Chelsea, as I believed before the United game. The system is unsustainable without Alonso and Moses. Either go down and the 343 ain't possible. Because we have no depth for them. Getting rid of Costa would be a plus too. Hard to believe we repeat if we win this time around.

Spurs.. I don't know why the **** they can't win the league. Strongest, youngest, most energetic, most unified team and they just can't get it done. Idk why. Really should win the league at some point.
    well **** all that liverpool spurs and city have easily been the most entertaining sides to watch this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Stop embarrassing your club with these welfare bids ffs didn't Manchester city had a £45m bid for Mbappe rejected in the summer
      Apparently Monaco want £35m plus Sturridge and we are willing to pay that.

It's happening mate, best you just accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
        david silva is the best player in the league he just has the ball under control always
        Agree, Silva is the best in the Prem. Quality player.

Comment

well **** all that liverpool spurs and city have easily been the most entertaining sides to watch this year
          You have no case for City. They are so un-entertaining that Fenomeno doesn't even post in this topic anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            You have no case for City. They are so un-entertaining that Fenomeno doesn't even post in this topic anymore.
            you dont know much about footy mate if you dont like watchin city knock the ball about , im a kopite but if there on the telly il watch

Comment

• Really hope Leicester City can put on a fight against Atletico Madrid or win possibly.

Comment

you dont know much about footy mate if you dont like watchin city knock the ball about , im a kopite but if there on the telly il watch
                Weren't you the one talking about a simple game of put the ball in the net?

Sane is nice to watch, City... not so much.

Comment

• Silva is past his best. He's no Juan Mata that's for sure.

Comment

• Real Madrid are so wasteful on the counter could've scored 3 goals by now instead zero shots on target

Bayern shook

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Real Madrid are so wasteful on the counter could've scored 3 goals by now instead zero shots on target

Bayern shook
                      Both teams are playing like ****. I'm actually scared that Juve will win the CL this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X