X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a poverty looking defence Arsenal have there

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      really expecting liverpool vs juventus next season. it will be nice banter me and you
      We'll smash you to bits, no problems at all. Just like we did in '05

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        We'll smash you to bits, no problems at all. Just like we did in '05

Immense commentary.

Disgraceful we have to out up with the like of Michael Owen and Owen Hargreaves when GOAT's like him and Andy Gray are on the sidelines disgusting.

Comment

• Atletico Madrid 2-0 ....

Comment

• **** I jinx it

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              really expecting liverpool vs juventus next season. it will be nice banter me and you
              We'll probably end up getting smashed by West Ham and losing at home to Middlesborough, a team that have nothing to play for and end up not even making the Europa on a serious note.

Negredo will be made to look like a prime Pele and Andy Carroll will ****ing bully our defence and look like a prime Drogba against Lovren and co.

Comment

• Next season though, once Dougy Costa and Hamez Rodriguez have been announced we'll walk the league, no doubt about it.

Comment

• I agree with Roy Liverpool will finish 5th but look at the bright side you will be above United

Comment

• I don't really understand why Atletico won that game 2-1.

Surely you are duty bound when you need 3 to win to actually go for the game and leave yourself a bit open at the back and likely get picked off.

You might as well get drilled 2-6, ffs.

A team like Arsenal would have had the good grace to get pummelled there.

As much as that Atletico team deserved a Champions' league title football wont cry for them because they are, and have always been a tremendously dull team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      We'll probably end up getting smashed by West Ham and losing at home to Middlesborough, a team that have nothing to play for and end up not even making the Europa on a serious note.

Negredo will be made to look like a prime Pele and Andy Carroll will ****ing bully our defence and look like a prime Drogba against Lovren and co.
                      may well happen mate the whey they smacked spurs and are on a bit of a run. and if we need to beat boro theyle eqaulise in the nineteeth minute; but in not a chelsea fan am tellin ye where gonna smash the hammers and give boro one up the botty

Comment

Working...
                      X