This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Ah Lloris. Forgot about him! Yeah he's much better than Courtouis.

The kid at Sunderland Pickford is one to watch but we'll see. I would like to see where he goes when Sunderland go down. I wouldn't mind Chelsea getting him to replace Begovic but I guess he could near enough play for Manchester City's first team now. Though I doubt Pickford has to bother about playing one-twos with Papy Djoulibouji at Sunderland.

To be fair to Pep, Joe Hart kicked the ball out of play 4 times from place kicks against Germany but he did do a cruyff turn and send some German lad for a cup of tea.
    You also seem to be forgetting a certain heir to Manuel Neuer's throne?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      You also seem to be forgetting a certain heir to Manuel Neuer's throne?
      What your German keeper?

I assumed Herr Klopp is banging him. He's awful.

Comment

In other news England can call up Stephane N'Zonzi and Moussa Dembele (Celtic) under residency rules.

Call them up I say. The fewer English players in the England team the better.
        Not sure on that Dembele.

40 mil was being banded about for him but he can't seem to trap a bag of cement when I have watched him. Scores plenty of goals though.

Maybe Drogba mkII.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Not sure on that Dembele.

40 mil was being banded about for him but he can't seem to trap a bag of cement when I have watched him. Scores plenty of goals though.

Maybe Drogba mkII.
          What do you make of Tammy Abraham?

I don't really watch the championship but see highlights of his goals here and there. But stats wise he seems better than Dembele at least at that level and he plays for a pretty dreadful team. Think it was 21 goals last time I checked.

I wonder how many he would get for Celtic.

I wonder what Chelsea do with him next. I doubt any prem teams pick a 19 year old striker regularly.

Comment

• Can't say I have seen too much of Brizzle City but he looks good. I would certainly be giving him a chance instead of splashing out on Dembele.

He is certainly better than the previous hyped up Patrick Bamford anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              2013-2014 Liverpool doe.
              Lettuce be reality, there were 3/4 top top teams in that title race. All the big teams are in transition at the moment.. Leicester City won the league ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Can't say I have seen too much of Brizzle City but he looks good. I would certainly be giving him a chance instead of splashing out on Dembele.

He is certainly better than the previous hyped up Patrick Bamford anyway.
                Have you heard Bamford speak?

That lad is without doubt the most aspirational middle class footballer ever.

I always wondered if we would improve if we had more posh players. Officer class types. Most of our footballers are borderline ******ed.

Wayne Rooney genuinely tried to get sympathy recently by telling people how tough it was to eat pasta ahead of an early kick off. These lads are soo ignorant and Rooney is meant to be a wise old head. Their life experience is whack. Literally nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  Lettuce be reality, there were 3/4 top top teams in that title race. All the big teams are in transition at the moment.. Leicester City won the league ffs.
                  yah,, liverpool still on 25 years long transition

Comment

In other news England can call up Stephane N'Zonzi and Moussa Dembele (Celtic) under residency rules.

Call them up I say. The fewer English players in the England team the better.
                    Works for our rugby team

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Works for our rugby team
                      We should pick Tuilangi for our football team.

Deco better than Jake Livermore.

Comment

Working...
                      X