X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Morata surprised me with that header.

You know what's the funny thing about this though? Who the hell is left to play midfield after Cesc's red card?

We don't even have youth products. Everyone that could deputize is gone. Baker, RLC, Chalobah, Matic, Van Ginkel, Pasalic, Palmer.

Conte really got ahead of himself on this one.
    Probably Azpilicueta or Luiz both played in the midfield before Pedro and Moses should be back for Spurs

Comment

• Told everyone Chelsea were gonna be another Leicester.. they had no decent competition last year and an easy fixture load

Not gonna do **** with that weak ass squad

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Went completely missing in the Europa final.

He's a good player and will probably look like Maradona himself against the likes of Elche and Eibar but is he really the best replacement for Iniesta they could find? I reckon he'll be begging to return within 18 months of him sitting on Barca's bench.
      Yeah that's what i thought i mean Liverpool could prob get 120m for him when its all said and done.. I don't see him being on Neymars level even a couple years from now. Suarez was one of the best players in the world when he was sold.. Couthino not so much

Only issue Liverpool has its kinda late in the day to get a replacement.. IMO you could get 2-3 players on his level for 100m

Comment

• Man City's bench is absolutely ridiculous.

If Cheque Guardiola wins nothing with that squad, then he really is a fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Told everyone Chelsea were gonna be another Leicester.. they had no decent competition last year and an easy fixture load

Not gonna do **** with that weak ass squad

Meh...

Chelsea started slow last year too I think they were 8 points behind City before they ran away with the league I was actually impressed by all the new signings Morata looks legit and Rudiger is an upgrade over Cahill , Andreas Christensen looks like a star

Once Pedro , Hazard and Bakayoko are fit I could see Chelsea going on another 14 games winning streak
          Last edited by Phenom; 08-12-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Motherducker has a point though.

Chelsea's squad is too thin. Our starting XI is legit, no doubt about it. However, how long before Kante runs himself into the ground. He already runs 11.5km a game. He does that 3x a week because we have the CL and then another game on saturday, he's done. That's just how the human body works.

We'll either flounder in the CL to save face in the PL or we will scrap for 4th for the sake of trying win the CL.

Fatigue will set in, if Conte is going to play the main guys 98% of the games this season. Bodies are going to fall apart. He's going to play them because he has no choice. This is the reality when you want to send out all the squad players on loan and buy the world.

Comment

• Matic out there looking like a combination of Xavi and Seedorf.

Sparked?.

Comment

• Got damn Joe Hart is shyte.

Third time he stood there like a scarecrow when a ball came towards goal.

Comment

• FInally a United side with Power and Pace again.. Matic interception for the goal. Was not a big fan of Lukaku but he will win me over quick like this.. we really struggled to break down teams we were controlling last year..

Rashford has been excellent also

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Motherducker has a point though.

Chelsea's squad is too thin. Our starting XI is legit, no doubt about it. However, how long before Kante runs himself into the ground. He already runs 11.5km a game. He does that 3x a week because we have the CL and then another game on saturday, he's done. That's just how the human body works.

We'll either flounder in the CL to save face in the PL or we will scrap for 4th for the sake of trying win the CL.

Fatigue will set in, if Conte is going to play the main guys 98% of the games this season. Bodies are going to fall apart. He's going to play them because he has no choice. This is the reality when you want to send out all the squad players on loan and buy the world.
                  Yeah that Chelsea first 11 ain't bad, not a 100% on the defense.. but the squad is not strong enough to hold a decent CL campaign and PL title challenge imo..

Playing Wednesday/Saturday or Sunday and then Tuesday is not easy.. Chelsea would play PL and now and again FA cup games last year..

Saying that City with the squad they had should have still won the league

Comment

• When is Martial's contract up?

I read Spurs tried for him but Jose blocked it because he doesn't want to strengthen title contenders.

Martial is a real talent. Wasting away under Jose at United. I'd welcome him to Chelsea easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      When is Martial's contract up?

I read Spurs tried for him but Jose blocked it because he doesn't want to strengthen title contenders.

Martial is a real talent. Wasting away under Jose at United. I'd welcome him to Chelsea easily.
                      Martial is going nowhere.

Mourinho is just showing him some tough love.

Comment

Working...
                      X