This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Carlo Anceliti 1st season has to be looked at as failure, the league double is the minimum to be expected from a Bayern Munich manager

Congratulations to Dortmund

Wow, Lahm losing the ball in a dangerous position and costing Bayern a goal?? Rarely ever see that happen.

That Dembele kid is the real deal Holyfield doe. Wish we signed him....came so close to snapping him up as well till we decided Ben Woodburn was the better prospect. Dortmund are a great side for these talented young players to go though tbf.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
      i said they looked like the better team because they where contolin the game and looked in no danger til hazard came on
      I agree to an extent but tbh Chelsea have had several games when we didn't have the ball.

At times we have 5 at the back so by sheer numbers we will lose the midfield battle at times but the counter attack threat is ridiculous.

Chelsea have been defending very badly for quite a while now but as a team. But really we've only had one bad game against Man U.

You have to credit Spurs with their run. They're a very good team.

Matic also isn't really good enough for Chelsea and has been exposed against Spurs in all 3 games. Dembele kills him.

Comment

• Manchester derby is today, Jose Mourinho v Pep Guardiola and no one gives a ****

Might as well been Middlesbrough Sunderland today and the same amount of **** would've been given

Comment

• Michy trollin gooners always.

Comment

• Batshoes is great on twitter I wish he was better at football.

Comment

• This Manchester derby is legit one of the worst games of the season.

You'd think it would be more open as it barely means anything

Comment

• Fellaini sending off was funny to me.

I guess it's a case where both clubs really don't know how to play for Arsenal's coveted 4th place trophy. Watch Arsenal come back and take the 4th spot once again at the end of the season.

Comment

• Fellaini getting sent off was an act of mercy.

At least something happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Manchester derby is today, Jose Mourinho v Pep Guardiola and no one gives a ****

Might as well been Middlesbrough Sunderland today and the same amount of **** would've been given
                    Everyone gave a **** in the UK, the atmosphere was palpable.

Not our fault you fat yanks are wanking yourself silly over a load of students being slaved away in some ****ty draft .

Comment

• That Jesus lad is a livewire.

Looks like a special talent to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X