X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    That was a typo. He meant Alexis.
    I dunno, surely Liverpool signing Alexis, Aubameyang and Aguero in the summer is a tad unrealistic?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      I dunno, surely Liverpool signing Alexis, Aubameyang and Aguero in the summer is a tad unrealistic?
      Aubameyang is still being negotiated, other 2 are all but confirmed with only the i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed remaining.

This will be the owners make or break transfer window. They're going all out for the league title or else they're selling to the Dubai billionaires who have been desperate to take over since 2012. Klopp shall be getting a TWO HUNDRED MILLION POUND warchest in the summer, yes £200m to bring in WORLD CLASS players who are gonna take us right back to where we belong, the very top of the league table.

Next year shall without a shadow of a doubt be OUR YEAR.

Comment

• Talking about transfers and war chest in March...

Chelsea, Citeh, and United will all sign big dogs this summer anyhow. Liverpool will need to be creative with class B eggs as usual and hope they come good. They should probably get Iago Aspas back.

I am gonna guess Liverpool sign (jot it down!) any of these lads: Andre Gray, Ben Gibson, Stephane N'Zonzi, Moussa Dembele (Celtic one), Joe Hart, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Mohammed Salah, Alfie Mawson, Harry Maguire, Gabriel Barbosa, Javier Pastore, Nathan Ake, Marco Arnautovic.

Comment

• I don't know why Chelsea or Liverpool would want Alexis Sanchez that **** is more problem than he is worth only a weak manager like wenger would put up with his BS

He is a little overrated IMO and he is almost 30 should be sold to China if arsenal are smart

Comment

• This is what that **** said

"I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract there"

"I like to stay in a team in the city, but in a team that is a winner, that has a winning mentality.

"I'm 28 years old, I still have a lot ahead of me. I am a player that takes great care of myself."

Clearly wants to jump on Conte nuts

Comment

• I think Sanchez has 19 goals so far in league.

I don't like his diva-ish ways but he is a top player.

Pragmatically speaking if he becomes available you just have to go for him.

Diego Costa himself is an unreliable character and basically a bit of a twat so we'll likely replace one twat with another this summer one way or another.

I am a bit naïve calling these footballers out for wanting to leave their clubs. It is a Liverpool trait to somehow think that a foreign import's psyche can somehow get interwoven into the fabric of a club in a few seasons like they thought with Torres.

These guys are just employees like we all are. Chelsea are just more likely to make sure that Costa and even Hazard are replaced adequately than Arsenal are with Sanchez.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                tbh if i was klopp and had a few bob id buy a centre half and a left back. milners been great but he can go on the bench. up top where not to bad admittaly countinos form has dipped, but hel be back hes class

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  Fickle or what, You were burning his shirt a year or two ago ffs
                  I've never owned a Fabregas shirt.

Fact is we turned him down when he was offered to us and Chelsea were the only PL club that come in for him. Can't really blame him can you. He's not exactly RVP.

Although the way he celebrated against us was a bit distasteful, but **** it, players have done worse.

Comment

• Those Sanchez comment was brutal, basically called Arsenal a bum club

Comment

• Fabinho and Griezmann are all but confirmed at Old Trafford for next season. Sure there will be plenty of others too.

Comment

Working...
                      X