• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Claude is sensible, man.
    No he's more of an idiot savant.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Played like a true pussy when actually challenged then.

You keep randomly making up my taste in players. Lallana? not once have I said anything really positive about him. He's alright.
    I thought Ozil had another good game. It's unfortunate that he got that long term injury at the start of the season otherwise he'd have probably been in the running for the PFA. He's been arguably our best player on this recent run of form we've been on.

You love primitive English bums or "grafters". You wouldn't understand the subtleties and intricacies of a player like Ozil.

Comment

Dirk here..........lol.

I would love to be around a jerk-off like this. Important to note that Chelsea won more trophies in the 6 years BEFORE Roman came in than Arsenal have won in the last 15 years.

Arsenal fans are horrendous in general. Just awful fans.
      What a ridiculously pointless statistic.

Even Martin Tyler said it today, Chelsea were just a little bum cup team before they were pumped full of Russian mob money.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Poor result for United today..

We need a good replacement for Carrick we can't fall apart this bad every time he is injured ...

Also Valencia I'd not a right back.... Adam doesn't know **** if he thinks he was a world class right back.... He has cost us bad a few times.... including the fact cup vs arsenal....

We need a striker... midfielder and rb next season
        I said and I'm paraphrasing, 'Valencia was one of the best wing backs in the world once upon a time'. As crazy as it sounds, Roy gets it.

Valencia has been absolutely trash the last two seasons.

Utd won't be winning the Premier League title any time soon. Shocking team.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Unfair to judge Valencia as a right back.

I remember that season think 2010/11 maybe when he was putting em on a plate for Rooney....

Remember when Rooney went on that scoring headers streak? When he scored a good few headers and everyone was like wow where's this come from? He scored a few against Milan and some more i can't remember against whom....Valencia was the one giving them assists more often than not.

Used to really rate Valencia when he was a winger.
        Coquelin has really grown into his CDM position. I know I know, great call Adam.

Giroud was an impotent **** today. No surprise there.

Comment

• Here comes the spoilt brat to blame Giroud

Imagine if Giroud had missed that chance Welbeck did at the end. Good god. But this wanker backed Welbeck and already has his scapegoat.

Comment

• Bradley Wright-Phillips has cracked it. He's won life.

That's all that can be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Here comes the spoilt brat to blame Giroud

Imagine if Giroud had missed that chance Welbeck did at the end. Good god. But this wanker backed Welbeck and already has his scapegoat.
              Arsenal can't win the Premier League with either Giroud or Welbeck leading the line. Suck it, swallow it.

Comment

Dirk here..........lol.

I would love to be around a jerk-off like this. Important to note that Chelsea won more trophies in the 6 years BEFORE Roman came in than Arsenal have won in the last 15 years.

Arsenal fans are horrendous in general. Just awful fans.
                Lmfao

My boy Dirk is spot on. That was funny as fook.

Nice to see Adam standing next to him an all.

Comment

Adam's laugh at 0.32 - 0.39 is epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    You have accused me of being fat multiple times. Classic deflection tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      I knew someone would pick that kid out, lol.

Bless him.

Comment

Working...
                      X