Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel the flip side of the coin I think. I get the squad was a bunch of ****s outside of Dave and Willian really but I also faulted Jose more than the players tbf. It wasn't the same Jose last season. We got the Real Madrid-Jose for some reason. The players were really not allowed to be footballers. Jose demanded robots and openly blamed the players for his own doing. Telling guys who can't defend worth shat to drop back and play auxiliary fullback. Of course that's not going to work. It's like Wenger playing Walcott over Sanchez and expecting him to play like Bale. Not going to happen.

Same happened with his last season at Madrid. He flogged off Ozil for not being able to "defend" but Ozil is a luxury player. Same with asking Ronaldo to drop back and win the ball. Then openly faulting players and even calling Casillas shit (he was tbf). If Jose had Kroos under his tenure, he'd have Kroos looking like a bum. There's a reason they went on to actually win the CL when Mourinho left.

For me, the players were ****s but Jose was the real issue. For me at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
      froze me bollacks off v southhampton got offered at least ten tickets for today; a mean ffs it was only 25 quid . watched the racing instead am sick to death of these ****s masquerading as pros,
      Dirks back then.

Comment

• Smart move by Klopp everyone else is in Europe or domestic cups.. Liverpool will just walk the league,,

Lets be honest no one gives a **** about the Carling or Fa cup anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Smart move by Klopp everyone else is in Europe or domestic cups.. Liverpool will just walk the league,,

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Smart move by Klopp everyone else is in Europe or domestic cups.. Liverpool will just walk the league,,

Comment

• lol, hardly. Pool is 10 points off the lead. They aren't coming back.

If it was Tottenham or Arsenal at the top. Sure. Maybe. Since it is Chelsea. Not happening.

Comment

• Liverpool couldn't handle a maximum of an extra 4 games in 4 months if they got to a final?

Klopp has messed up. Obsessed about the Chelsea game which in reality is not that valuable a match it decides nothing. I'd be well annoyed if I supported Liverpool.

He's also probably ruined the Liverpool career of that kid he played at right back anyway. So literally zero upside there. Properly mugged him off. If Mourinho done that people would want to hang him.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-29-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• People still going on about the friendly we 'lost'? It was a run out for the kids ffs.. You get a measly 2m for winning so whats the point?

Comment

• Face it, Liverpool's future is that of Everton and the like. May as well become a cup club at this point but Liverpool can't even muster that.

Chelsea give the kids the run out and Loftus-Cheek makes his best impression of Scholes from distance.

Liverpool's kids look like they'll make a decent living, playing for Bolton in 3 years.
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 01-29-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• The ****?? Chelsea ruin young kids careers.. At least Liverpool have brought a few through or even moved some on who go onto have decent careers (shelvey)

Comment

Working...
                      X