Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kroos wouldn't fit klopp's system of high pressing. I like Kroos' play style too but he just don't fit.

And if Subotic is really in England, I hope Chelsea hijack that move. We absolutely need a top cb.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Kroos wouldn't fit klopp's system of high pressing. I like Kroos' play style too but he just don't fit.

And if Subotic is really in England, I hope Chelsea hijack that move. We absolutely need a top cb.
      Subotic wants to play premier league football

Comment

• I have a very good source inside the club that tells me that ter stegen is a done deal.

Comment

Kroos wouldn't fit klopp's system of high pressing. I like Kroos' play style too but he just don't fit.

When Kloppite or Roy post a transfer rumour in this thread. It's 99.9% guaranteed to be bullshit.

I could write a list the length of my arm of the players that have meant to join Liverpool according to those 2 the last couple of windows that didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
            When Kloppite or Roy post a transfer rumour in this thread. It's 99.9% guaranteed to be bullshit.

I could write a list the length of my arm of the players that have meant to join Liverpool according to those 2 the last couple of windows that didn't happen.
            I was wrong on a couple of occasions.

Memphis Depay was all but signed as I understand it but the deal fell through as soon as he turned up at Melwood because Brendan could tell immediately that he was utter pony as has been proven this season.

Alexis Sanchez was also just a matter of dotting the i's and crossing the t's I hear, that was until his wife demanded they live in London at the last moment. I'm told the tears were flowing when he realised he'd be playing alongside Welbeck and Walcott rather than Gerrard and Sturridge. Just look at the poor guy:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
              I was wrong on a couple of occasions.

Memphis Depay was all but signed as I understand it but the deal fell through as soon as he turned up at Melwood because Brendan could tell immediately that he was utter pony as has been proven this season.

Alexis Sanchez was also just a matter of dotting the i's and crossing the t's I hear, that was until his wife demanded they live in London at the last moment. I'm told the tears were flowing when he realised he'd be playing alongside Welbeck and Walcott rather than Gerrard and Sturridge. Just look at the poor guy:

Gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
                I think patience with Depay will pay off in the long run. What was Ronaldo at 21? Even Messi was missing crosses at that age.

But then again he doesn't have SAF or Pep to guide him. Not even Giggs, Scholes etc. He has Fellaini and Ashley Young.

I mean Giggs is there but does he do anything more than be a figurehead?

Comment

I think patience with Depay will pay off in the long run. What was Ronaldo at 21? Even Messi was missing crosses at that age.

But then again he doesn't have SAF or Pep to guide him. Not even Giggs, Scholes etc. He has Fellaini and Ashley Young.

I mean Giggs is there but does he do anything more than be a figurehead?
                  Messi was already in the Ballon dor top 3 at 19/20.

Comment

• Nice to see my man Michael Antonio ripping up the Prem.

Comment

• Liverpool

Comment

Working...
                      X