This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Is there any club that panics as much as Chelsea when the going gets tough? Outside of Real maybe.

Just stick with Jose. Things will turn around at some point.

Comment

• M. CITY go to K.O round first ahead of juve. that's embrassing.

dissastrous summer transfer for juve and allegri still confuse with his own formation.
        Last edited by betmen; 11-04-2015, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Bookmark my comments about Jose.

You lot know he will end up managing one of your clubs. Absolute stonecold certainty. If he gets fired.

Apparently Monaco offered £35 million to buy Jose out of his contract.

Arsenal aren't getting Pep. He doesn't want a challenge. You could get Ancelotti (not that great) or who else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Bookmark my comments about Jose.

You lot know he will end up managing one of your clubs. Absolute stonecold certainty. If he gets fired.

Apparently Monaco offered £35 million to buy Jose out of his contract.

Arsenal aren't getting Pep. He doesn't want a challenge. You could get Ancelotti (not that great) or who else?
            Mourinho would never be allowed to manage Arsenal.

Wenger will probably do one more contract. He deserves to enjoy the fruits of his labour.

Pep wanted to join Arsenal as a player and Wenger is his managerial icon and daddy. Only man to ever school both his Barca and Bayern sides.

Or the torch will get passed to someone like Vieira, Henry or Bergkamp if no big names are available.

Comment

• Lol at Arsenal schooling bayern and Barca I swear they are the most delusional fans with their ZERO European trophies

As for Mourinho we know he wanted the United job before he was passed on for David Moyes his next job will be in serie A or Portugal

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Lol at Arsenal schooling bayern and Barca I swear they are the most delusional fans with their ZERO European trophies

As for Mourinho we know he wanted the United job before he was passed on for David Moyes his next job will be in serie A or Portugal
                I think you need some schooling yourself, kid.

Comment

• Mourinho will go to France.

Then Man United.

Comment

• Arsenal are a joke

Comment

• Arsenal are schooling Bayern and guardiola

Comment

Working...
                      X