This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Chelsea isn't really eye-popping but things are moving along nicely.

Defense is still less than optimal.
    We still need a left back. (so Azpi can go back to the right)
    Kante-Cesc will probably be our starting midfield.
    Hazard is a lot more lethal in the middle.
    Oscar as a second striker??? (looks better than anywhere else he ever played)

We are still a work in progress but if we can get a solid left back or starting center half. We should sit firmly in the top 4 by January.
    Can't see Cesc in that team. I wouldn't play him. He's our best player but he can't run. Well, he can run but really, really, slowly.

Matic is the one player who looks like he has genuinely lost it. Would sell him in a heart beat

Cesc is like a special teams player at this point. Bring him on if we need to create something. Can't get away with him in the team. Not with that defence and keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
      yeah they only play westham, but just like i wrote juve with out their 3 best midfielder, youngster lemina bullying westham midfield with his power is impressive.

Big club?? Man-U always quiver in fear when play Juve in CL

As some lad said United ****ed the old Lady in her backyard.. Veron and Giggs destroyed your boys.. maybe your old enough to remember that one

United is a far bigger club then Juventus btw

Juventus is a bum scummy club that paid of referees and had titles taken away from them

When we went 3 out of 4 finals from 2008 to 2012 Juventus were in hiding.. Then you have to go back to 2003 and 99 in which took souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
        well it's official

http://www.football-italia.net/88905...united-medical

thanks for the 130 mil euro from juventus and Raiola. such a great bussines get him for free and juventus pocketed 110 millions 4 years later
        If he is half as good as you phaggots have been claiming it's worth the money and more

Maybe you can take Fellani to replace those crocks you have in CM too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Can't see Cesc in that team. I wouldn't play him. He's our best player but he can't run. Well, he can run but really, really, slowly.

Matic is the one player who looks like he has genuinely lost it. Would sell him in a heart beat

Cesc is like a special teams player at this point. Bring him on if we need to create something. Can't get away with him in the team. Not with that defence and keeper.
          I see it the same way.

Cesc isn't athletic at all but he can put the ball anywhere on the pitch. Comparing that to Oscar (in midfield), whom can't complete a pass more than 8 yards but can run. Cesc is the better option in a midfield pairing, sadly.

Oscar just doesn't know how to play midfield if he has to make a pass longer than 5 yards.

I agree with Matic. He's possibly worse than Mikel now.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I see it the same way.

Cesc isn't athletic at all but he can put the ball anywhere on the pitch. Comparing that to Oscar (in midfield), whom can't complete a pass more than 8 yards but can run. Cesc is the better option in a midfield pairing, sadly.

Oscar just doesn't know how to play midfield if he has to make a pass longer than 5 yards.

I agree with Matic. He's possibly worse than Mikel now.
            I can genuinely see why Barcelona used to play Fabregas as a false 9.

Worst top-level player without the ball in football.

Comment

• What time is Mainz Liverpool on?

Those German minnows gonna get spanked by the mighty reds.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                If he is half as good as you phaggots have been claiming it's worth the money and more

Maybe you can take Fellani to replace those crocks you have in CM too?
                but you guys are the one who pay that price

Comment

• That Pogba signing has broken football now.

Or maybe it's fixed it.

What is the point in buying players if they cost that much? Unless it is Lionel Messi who guarentees you 45 goals a season. Pogba guarentees you 8.

And before someone mentions that football is about more than goals. Generally speaking - it really isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    What time is Mainz Liverpool on?

Those German minnows gonna get spanked by the mighty reds.
                    Games over mate.

We won 2 nil according to my mate who was at the game.

One of them behind closed doors friendlies it was so you'll have to take my word for it.

Comment

• Mainz obliterated Liverpool 4-0 lol

Liverpool are back doe

Comment

Working...
                      X