X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    He's not really.

He plays sideways passes constantly and has made several terrible passes, two of which have led directly to goals conceded.

Bale and Ramsey have been excellent for Wales and Williams has been good. The rest of the team are solid players.
    Who asked you anyway

Comment

• Sitting here watching Phenom trying to defend his comparison of Ramires to Kane, like

That is good, honest trolling.

Anyone hear Mourinho's comments on Rooney? He's no midfielder and he certainly isn't a good number 9 anymore. Those comments are 3 years too late if you ask me.
      Last edited by Adamjr91; 07-05-2016, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• I think Rooney is a no9 tbh.

He is the oldest 30 year old ever though. He is more like a 36-year-old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          If Chelsea get Kante I will lose my s.hit. Best signing we could possibly make. Best signing since Maka.
          That's the person who Kante is most similar to. That legend right there.

On a side note... Arsenal finally make up their mind between Lukaku and Lacazette with a bid for the frenchman.

I wonder if Wenger has finally decided how he wants his team to play? Return to Barcajax or break-on-the-counter?

Comment

• Lionel Messi and his father both sentenced to 21 months in prison for tax fraud, but they will be allowed to serve the sentence out of prison.

Basically, he's only going to get a fine for a crime that a regular person would serve years in prison for.

Pretty pathetic really

Comment

• Anyone else get the feeling this is going to be a really poor season for City?, not just saying it as a bitter United fan.

Aging squad, the likes of Nolito will find it very tough to adapt.

I think Guardiola's gone by Christmas.

Serious.

Comment

• yeah same with klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Anyone else get the feeling this is going to be a really poor season for City?, not just saying it as a bitter United fan.

Aging squad, the likes of Nolito will find it very tough to adapt.

I think Guardiola's gone by Christmas.

Serious.
                  I think they will struggle learning how to play to Pep's standard and style.

I can only see Sterling, Silva, and Gundogan fitting in with ease. The other's I don't know how he will make it work.

I'm a believer in Guardiola's ability though. I think he'll figure it out and win some silverware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I think Rooney is a no9 tbh.

He is the oldest 30 year old ever though. He is more like a 36-year-old.
                    He was overplayed early on similar to Owen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      He was overplayed early on similar to Owen.
                      I just think it's his style more then anything.. always been pretty physical..

Plus its pretty well known he hasn't looked after himself that much..

Ronaldo.. Giggs... scholes all came on the scene early and did well + took care of there bodies

Early in his career Giggs had hamstring problems but seemed to beat them as he got older.. Owen never did

Comment

Working...
                      X