This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    He had some talent.. scored a hatrick.. wasn't really fit for United though and the system we played under Fergie.. He had some chances but didn't stand out much imo.. you can argue that was down to position.. but is he doing much now?

How do you fit Martial.. Ibra.. Rashford.. Hernikh.. Depay.. Lingard.. Mata.. Carrick.. Schneridlin.. Bastian.. Rooney.. Valencia.. Young into a front 6?
    If it's typical Mourinho then Young, Valencia, Lingard, Schweinsteiger and Rooney are not starting.

Depay-Zlatan-Rashford as the front 3.

Mkhitaryan behind them.

The Pogba rumours are gaining steam also, that in itself is a Premier League changer.

Comment

• After the 45 mil euro bid turned down rumor is city up their bid to 60 mil euro for bonucci. the 45 mil bid was real but i doubt the 60 mil bid, even if pep have lust for bonucci's c0ck but to spend 60 mil for 29 years old CB is crazy.

but if it's true i say sell it even for 50 mil euros

Comment

• Bonucci will be able to keep going until he is 34-35 though.

£100 milli Pogba to United.

Bournemouth bid £15 million for Jordan Ibe (41 games 1 goal). Game is messed up.

I have said this for a while now. It is worth Man U/Citeh/Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea giving random academy products 5 minutes every game regardless of what's going on on the pitch because you might as well be putting a little stack of money on the pitch that keeps inexplicably getting a taller.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          After the 45 mil euro bid turned down rumor is city up their bid to 60 mil euro for bonucci. the 45 mil bid was real but i doubt the 60 mil bid, even if pep have lust for bonucci's c0ck but to spend 60 mil for 29 years old CB is crazy.

but if it's true i say sell it even for 50 mil euros
          I wouldn't sell Bonucci even for the £45million.

Bonucci is sensational and Italian defenders last forever, he will still be top level until 36-37.

If Pogba is heading out for £100million+, they don't need to sell anyone else.

Comment

• Juventus need to hurry up and buy all our dross.

Oscar, Cuadrado, and Matic. Take them.

Italian clubs are canny though. They are trying to loan Cuadrado again - they really take advantage of ******ed clubs like Chelsea.

Roma point blank refuse to sell us Naingoalallalalan (looks absolutely crap anyway) yet they have yet to pay for Salah.

Comment

• Juve are trying to rob us for them though. They put 1.7m for Cuardrado. Probably trying to get Oscar and Matic for scraps. Like a total of 20m euro. So, sub 10m pounds each.

I'm hearing the option to Raja is Witsel... and I ****ing hate that guy. He deserves the Russian prison camp he's assign to.

Honestly we should just bid for players in the league. Least then you know the player can play in England and you know what he is good for.

For the same we bid on these Belgians, we could take Ramsey from Arsenal, Schneiderlin from United, or Dembele from Spurs.

Comment

• I don't think it is possible to buy players from rivals now unless they really don't want the player.

Comment

• The kid the whole of Croatia unanimously agree on being the new and improved Luka Modric is desperate to join the Klopp army.

Conte and Pep tried their best but in the end it just wasn't good enough, he fell for Jurgen and now he's madly in love.

This kid will be a great signing, mark my words.

Comment

• Well if you thought the Matic saga was bad business for Chelsea..

Imagine United buying Pogba back for 100m

But also a 100m? the kid has a chance tonight to show up lets see if he does.. but Ronaldo went for 80m after being a major part of winning leagues/CL at United. What has Pogba done? the Carling Cup is as about as prestigious as Serie A

Probably a good fit for the PL and maybe he shows up tonight.. but 100m.. the kid isn't exactly marketable anyway

Comment

• Abramovich meeting with Messi dad :O

Disgusting probably trying to escape time in a Spanish jail.. that little fokkin rodent..

Can't wait for him to get roasted alive on a cold Tuesday night in stoke or flat lined by big dicked Sahko

Comment

Working...
                      X