X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chelsea want joe allen? lol wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Who? I have no idea who any of those bums are.

I'm just waiting on the confirmed signings of Kante and Koulibaly now. Talk about added strength to the squad.

I hope Conte looks at this Welsh Pirlo that I've heard so much about. Could probably prove to be useful for us.
      Conte got his ass handed to him on a plate by Lowe, can't see him lasting past christmas tbh.

Comment

• Joe Allen is abysmal.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Joe Allen is abysmal.
          Tearing chit up in France doe

Comment

• Bidding will start at £35m for Sir Joe, been one of the best players at the Euro's has the Welsh Xavi/Pirlo, only fair we get about 35-40m for him.

Comment

• Joe Allen is just OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Tearing chit up in France doe
                He's not really.

He plays sideways passes constantly and has made several terrible passes, two of which have led directly to goals conceded.

Bale and Ramsey have been excellent for Wales and Williams has been good. The rest of the team are solid players.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Who? I have no idea who any of those bums are.

I'm just waiting on the confirmed signings of Kante and Koulibaly now. Talk about added strength to the squad.

I hope Conte looks at this Welsh Pirlo that I've heard so much about. Could probably prove to be useful for us.
                  Those two, on the other hand, are terrific players.

Comment

• Honestly, I'm shocked at how good Ramsey has been. He looks world class.

Where was this **** for Arsenal this season?

Comment

• Like my boy Sparked said; if Conte can't cope with the pressure of losing his hair, how is he going to cope with the pressure of a trip to the Britannia on a cold and wet December night.

Comment

Working...
                      X