This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    Cavani reject new contract offer in PSG, Juve are on the chase.

with benatia, Cavani and one more addition in midfield i think the team to challenge for CL glory will be complete
    Been hoping for a Serie A return for Cavani.

Suits Italian football perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

strong and very technical, he is born for serie a.

Comment

i'll feel bad for mandzukic tho. Mario has been working tirelessly last season, his work rate are the reason he's ahead of morata last season. Morata are very hot & cold he must need extra motivation to upgrade his work rate and finishing. Mario finishing are still average but he work nonstop bullying opponent's defense.

i just feel if juve sign cavani madzukic will be juve's second targetman coz i think cavani are better in every aspect and have excellent work rate too.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i'll feel bad for mandzukic tho. Mario has been working tirelessly last season, his work rate are the reason he's ahead of morata last season. Morata are very hot & cold he must need extra motivation to upgrade his work rate and finishing. Mario finishing are still average but he work nonstop bullying opponent's defense.

i just feel if juve sign cavani madzukic will be juve's second targetman coz i think cavani are better in every aspect and have excellent work rate too.
          Mandzukic definitely drops to the bench, which is what has happened with him at virtually every club he's played for.

Cavani brings everything that Mandzukic brings, with added pace and technical ability. The only thing Mandzukic offers over Cavani is physical strength, but Juve don't rely on that too often so it's not crucial.

Comment

Mandzukic definitely drops to the bench, which is what has happened with him at virtually every club he's played for.

Cavani brings everything that Mandzukic brings, with added pace and technical ability. The only thing Mandzukic offers over Cavani is physical strength, but Juve don't rely on that too often so it's not crucial.
            i love him for that "physical strength" tho

i remember game when he still at bayern playing againts juve he made pirlo his b1tch , i was thinking "what the hell is going on this kunt striker play out of zone bullying juve's midfield".

at juve i love it when he knock down opponent's defenders in mid air duels.

Comment

• I don't know anything about that new striker Leicester have just signed.

What I do know is that he isn't 23 as long as I've got an arsèhole

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                I don't know anything about that new striker Leicester have just signed.

What I do know is that he isn't 23 as long as I've got an arsèhole

Obafemi Martins has been 23 since 1998.

Comment

• I've been hearing rave reviews about Grujic from my sources at Melwood, boy has been tearing chit up

Comment

• Anyone hear the news? We've just signed Edvard Sandvik Tagseth (the Danish Lionel Messi)

Comment

• Who? I have no idea who any of those bums are.

I'm just waiting on the confirmed signings of Kante and Koulibaly now. Talk about added strength to the squad.

I hope Conte looks at this Welsh Pirlo that I've heard so much about. Could probably prove to be useful for us.

Comment

Working...
                      X