This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Rossiter on his way to Ibrox, now being reported by the press.

Very pleased.
    Baffled with this tbh.

Fowler called him the next Gerrard a few years ago.

He's had some really bad injuries though so maybe we feel he's missed his chance.

Will look forward to see how he does at Rangers though.

Comment

• Klopp has taken us from mid-table club to European powerhouses in less than 12 months. Can't wait for next season tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
        Klopp has taken us from mid-table club to European powerhouses in less than 12 months. Can't wait for next season tbh.
        powerhouse

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          powerhouse
          I would argue dortmund.. united and villareal is a harder set of games then City played to reach the CL semis

Comment

• Ah **** this.. we don't deserve top 4..

If the United board keep LVG on for another year after finishing out of a top 4 including the likes of Arsenal.. spurs and Leciester they should go to

I hate how managers play players out of position.. Lingard through the middle and mata on the wing wtf is that? Mata is like 3/10 of his usual self out wide..

Constantly putting the best player ee have (martial) to put that fat fook rooney up top.. the guy can't hold the ball up or make any runs anymore

Watch hodgson do his best to keep him in the side over the likes of Vardy and Kane in the summer

Comment

• Depay has been a horrible buy so far..

So much for youtube highlights lol..

I don't understand something though the guy was banging in free kicks in holland.. is the football so different in England? I can't remember one set peice goal from him

Dunno how team with a fair bit of pace/skill with the likes of depay.. rashford.. martial.. mata.. valencia.. lingard can play such slow boring football..

Comment

• Dodged a bullet with Depay tbh, glad Brendan pulled out of that deal

Comment

• Rorymac getting stuck right into these Middlesborough celebrations

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Rorymac getting stuck right into these Middlesborough celebrations
                    guy on the left looks like a walnut whip

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                      guy on the left looks like a walnut whip

Comment

Working...
                      X