This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Barca have always reverted to being dirty ****s when they aren't free flowing.
    they can't win XI v XI

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      You hear about Guardiola, Mourinho, Klopp, etc...but nobody has done a better job than Simeone over the last 3-4 years.
      i have to admit that i'm biased toward him because he retired in my team, his a fan and coached us twice. vietto debuted as a pro here and it was him who put him in the first team.

Comment

You hear about Guardiola, Mourinho, Klopp, etc...but nobody has done a better job than Simeone over the last 3-4 years.
        Truth. His budget has been minimal compared to the others too.

Comment

He is like Mourinho except less of a **** and his teams don't quit on him after 2 years

Comment

I love this entire Atletico team.

Individual quality masked among a tremendous team work ethic. Simeone has done an unbelievable job.
            Best defense in Europe but i'm not totally confident about them being able to maintain the same energy and discipline for 120 minutes in the next stages.

Comment

• Bayern pretty much has this in the bag now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                Best defense in Europe but i'm not totally confident about them being able to maintain the same energy and discipline for 120 minutes in the next stages.
                You a Bayern supporter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  Bayern pretty much has this in the bag now.
                  IDK they didn't loook very convincing v Juv and Benfica

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    Bayern pretty much has this in the bag now.
                    Lol.. any of the 4 teams can win it.. even city.. especially in a one of game (if they make the final)

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      They won't have to be as disciplined against the other teams though, that's just how you have to deal with Barcelona. They are also only 3 points behind Barca in La Liga.

Looking at it, Simeone has Real Madrid's number. He knows how to play them and Atletico have been relatively dominant in the Madrid derby for the last few years.

If they get City, well, they should have very little problem there. City are the epitome of average.

Bayern are similar to Barca, only more suspect defensively. Juventus used a Atletico-type strategy and really should have eliminated Bayern, but Atletico are the masters of that game.

I am leaning towards Atletico to win it this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X