X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Milan, PSG and Dortmund out of the top ten

Comment

• 35 year old John Terry to United this summer.. hope that's just paper talk.. Was never a huge fan when he was in his prime

The United higher ups truly have no clue these days

Comment

• John Terry is the only thing stopping this current side being an absolute waste of time. As in literally not worth watching due to how detached the players are.

It would be a different ball game if we played 6-7 youngsters regularly. But playing the same core of 8 players who have utterly shamed themselves really takes the club away from the fans.

It would have been better yesterday to lose 10 nil with a novice side than to draw or even win with the team that was put out. Those players are finished.

I have got the point now where I am really not sure how involved I can get emotionally with a team which will possibly be all foreign next season and who aren't even good.

Kenedy and Baba Rahman wouldn't even get in the under 18 side. I don't get how that club is run at all except badly.

We have won everything now so I am not interested anymore in seeing mercenaries coming in. No more. If Chelsea can get someone like Griezemann which I doubt as he is at a better team o.k. But don't buy someone like Pjanic or these other mediocre serie A guys.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-12-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Imagine selling Sterling for 50m and buying a better, younger player for half that?

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
          Am I dreaming?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

His loss, obviously didn't watch us send Dortmund straight to hell a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
              His loss, obviously didn't watch us send Dortmund straight to hell a few weeks ago.
              Bearing fruit doe?

Comment

• klopp to everton

Comment

Bearing fruit doe?
                  Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Yes.

What am i supposed to be looking at? Certainly not seeing any fruit being bared?

Comment

Bearing fruit doe?
                      Who are you? You new here?

Comment

Working...
                      X