This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torres still getting paid then, lol.

I don't really trust those figures. If you can cook the books then you can do it in Spain.

Pretty sure Real Madrid sold a toilet seat seat to the government for £400 million or something once.

Third party ownership is illegal but I think sponsors can still subsidise wages.

Can't see Godin being on 60K. Pretty much every top team in the world would double that in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Torres still getting paid then, lol.

I don't really trust those figures. If you can cook the books then you can do it in Spain.

Pretty sure Real Madrid sold a toilet seat seat to the government for £400 million or something once.

Third party ownership is illegal but I think sponsors can still subsidise wages.

Can't see Godin being on 60K. Pretty much every top team in the world would double that in a heartbeat.
      I updated the figures for the new season a few posts ago mate.

Godin is now on £140k, only Koke earns more. Griezmann is the only other player now on more than £100k.

Torres' wage got cut by 60%.

No need to lie about wages, it makes no difference in the grand scheme. The books have to be accurate at the end of the season given the loopholes have been closed.

Comment

• Do Man City have even one Englishman on the field? Wtf has this sport come to.

Comment

• Kompany should retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Do Man City have even one Englishman on the field? Wtf has this sport come to.
            Other than Hart, no.

Madrid are sporting the same amount of British players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Do Man City have even one Englishman on the field? Wtf has this sport come to.
              thats why their national team sucks

Comment

• Almost feel guilty that we took £50m for Sterling tbh

Comment

• Man City wouldn't finish top half in La Liga.

Comment

• Hala madrid

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X