• Assists in 2016: James Milner - 11 Mesut Özil - 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
      stop embarrassing yourself mate.
      Who are you?

Do you know who i am?

I'm the man around these here parts.

Ask about me, you don't want it.

Put some respeck on my name or else you'll be dealt with in a swift and efficient manner with no mercy, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
        yeah, you can get very good odds on man city to win the league now. lump on.
        You're quoting it as if 3/1 for us to win the league in Feb wasn't good odds, we were like 5 points behind at the time.

I'd still fancy us if we were 5 points behind now!

Comment

• Man City's board lost them the title the moment they decided to announce Pep.

******ed.

Comment

• So BMS is being investigated for PEDS.

Thoughts Roy?

Comment

• Sakho suspended. That's his career over.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                You're quoting it as if 3/1 for us to win the league in Feb wasn't good odds, we were like 5 points behind at the time.

I'd still fancy us if we were 5 points behind now!
                yeah just found it funny that out of nowhere you predicted tot and leicester to crumble after just getting spanked by leicester.

Comment

• Big sakho was upset he looked a bit fat in his liverpool kit

I just read hazard scored his first league goal this season.. surely that can't be right? This guy was the next messi/ronaldo last season. Interesting strategy.. play so **** that madrid can buy u on the cheap..

He was probably worth 60m last season.. doubt you would get 30 now

Comment

• liverpool are such a bum ass club. always will be

Comment

• We are playing well.. but you look at this side and have to wonder what LVG spent 250-300m on..

Lot of the current side are either youth or been around before lvg.. like rooney.. de gea.. carrick.. fellani.. smalling etc

This scattergun approach to transfers doesn't really work for toxic clubs like chelsea.. city.. why would it for us

Comment

Working...
                      X