This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiellini really out torn soleus/calf muscle. atleast 4 weeks recovery

this is nightmare, juve now only have 3 CB and 2 forward left for the mighty 3-5-2. one of the CB is only 20 years old and the 2 CF are still U-23 players

Juve really walking on thin ice, Marchisio and pogba hasn't been rested for long time, still hasn't found good back-up for lichsteiner.

i blame the quiet winter transfer windom from marrota
    Last edited by CounTaLL; 02-10-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• mou is the united's boss next season, mou and guardiola at the same town plus probably fiery conte at chelsea also dont forget klopp

Salute...

Comment

• Brendan has wasted 100s of millions on total shite.

Comment

• Does Conte wear a wig?

For that reason alone I can't back him for Chelsea manager. If he can't deal with the adversity of losing his hair how can we expect him to deal with humbled at home by Crystal Palace or Bournemouth?

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised to see Pellegrini end up as Chelsea manager next season.

Comment

• Jurgen Klopp gets huge Liverpool transfer budget for summer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/10/rumour...#ixzz3znOH2Yxo
              The new stand is already bearing significant fruit, Klopp is going to get a big stack of benjamins to bring in some top top players like Gotze, Ter Stegen, Matip, Kroos.
              Last edited by The Ox; 02-10-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• January has only just passed and Liverpool are already pining for the transfer window to open again desperate times.

Comment

• Am I right in thinking Liverpool wanted to hike the prices in addition to opening their new stand which will have earned them something like £3 million quid extra per year vs if they kept the prices the same.

I am not a fan of Liverpool the club. But I know Liverpool quite well and that price hike for that catchment area was a complete joke. I think the yanks thought they were in London or something. And for the amount of extra revenue it brought in was small fry in comparison to premiership prize money, sponsorship and T.V deals.

It was a complete farce. Liverpool supporters were right to walk out. You can get away with that nonsense in London but not in a City where you can buy a house for a pound.

If you want to bleed clubs dry. You buy a London club.

Comment

• We better beat Leicester on Sunday.

Comment

• Gotze left out of Bayern's squad for the Bochum trip and just seen a big browd outside Melwood, make of this what you will.

Comment

Working...
                      X