This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    This match was in Turin and Juv got throughly out classed for 60 minutes you needed to keep a clean sheet now with 2 away goals is going to take a miracle for them to get through
    a win is enough, in the last 30 minutes juve show they are not below bayern.

it was mistake to park the bus in the first half

juve must play with the mentality of last 30 minutes of this game in the second leg. no more this park the bus ****
    Last edited by betmen; 02-23-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Bellerin is a good player but all night he was running ahead of the ball carrier and when Ramsey was scratching that ball all over the gaff Arsenal were constantly in the soup. Bellerin should never have gone ahead of the ball all night. Did it every opportunity. That is a Wenger thing - he compromised a little but that sort of move is hard wired into his team.

I think Arsenal did alright I am sure some fans of Arsenal might accept the intent from Bellerin is 'football'. But as a Chelsea fan if Azpi was getting caught up the pitch vs Barcelona it is just folly. Can't do it. And tactically don't have to. They defend with 3.
      That was Bellerin doing his best to impress Barca.

He didn't give a flying monkeys about the result, his number one priority was to showcase his talents to the Barca hierarchy. Basically like a trial. From Barca's point of view tonights game was equivalent to a behind closed doors friendly big teams organise against bum teams when they want to run the rule over a player or two, that's what tonights game meant to Barca. To Arsenal it was the equivalent to the World Cup final.

He did the job though, my source inside Barca tells me they were very, very impressed with Young Hector.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Can not believe Juve came from 2 down to draw.
        They was utterly played off the pitch for the first 60 minutes.

Playing a 20yr old inexperienced midfielder as a CB just came back to haunt Bayern. Pep Guardiola is a first class idiot.
        i was so frustated by the first half effort from juve, they really lack confidence play like fairy fa99ot. just like you said bayern play vidal and 20yr kid in defense juve should really pressing more

on the other note, really glad hernanes play well. i was worried who can replace marchisio if he's out. hope he play well in serie a too and changed fans opinion about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i was so frustated by the first half effort from juve, they really lack confidence play like fairy fa99ot. just like you said bayern play vidal and 20yr kid in defense juve should really pressing more

on the other note, really glad hernanes play well. i was worried who can replace marchisio if he's out. hope he play well in serie a too and changed fans opinion about him.

They looked scared. As early as 5 mins in I was thinking Bayern are going to walk this all the way upto 60 odd mins in. I worried about Marchisio being subbed off as I felt he was playing well but it turned out to be a great strategy.

Any other team would of been dead & buried but what resolve from Juve!
          They battered Bayern for the last third.
          Really not sure now what to expect going into the second leg Bayern are incredible at home but they had no answer for Juves tactical changes and Boateng, Badstuber, Martinez will still be out.

Dybala is going to be a problem, that kid has a very bright future ahead of him. Really impressed by him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            They looked scared. As early as 5 mins in I was thinking Bayern are going to walk this all the way upto 60 odd mins in. I worried about Marchisio being subbed off as I felt he was playing well but it turned out to be a great strategy.

Any other team would of been dead & buried but what resolve from Juve!
            They battered Bayern for the last third.
            Really not sure now what to expect going into the second leg Bayern are incredible at home but they had no answer for Juves tactical changes and Boateng, Badstuber, Martinez will still be out.

Dybala is going to be a problem, that kid has a very bright future ahead of him. Really impressed by him.
            lo spirito juve my friend, the great juventus mentality!! dont ever forget that.

Allegri is really great at reading the game, subtitution vs napoli and bayern are all make big impact. TBH i'm not sold at dybala in the beginning of this season but now 32 mil price on him seem really cheap.

i got really cold feet going in to this game, since this game start at 02.45 am in here i sleep for several hours and dreaming Juve got raped 6-0 by several bayern players dress up as furries, really freaky

Now back to serie a to rape inter merda
            Last edited by betmen; 02-23-2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              lo spirito juve my friend, the great juventus mentality!! dont ever forget that.

Allegri is really great at reading the game, subtitution vs napoli and bayern are all make big impact. TBH i'm not sold at dybala in the beginning of this season but now 32 mil price on him seem really cheap.

i got really cold feet going in to this game, since this game start at 02.45 am in here i sleep for several hours and dreaming Juve got raped 6-0 by several bayern players dress up as furries, really freaky

Now back to serie a to rape inter merda

What do you think of the boy Conte managing Chelsea if rumours are to be believed?

From what I have read he is Mourinho-esque. So not sure how it will work with this squad of complete pus.sys but you never know.

If he came in he would need to bring in his own generals in the team. Like Jose did with Carvalho and Ferriera the first time.

He will also need to sell players like Oscar and Hazard before their feet even touch the floor in for preseason.

Tough job for him. Hope he doesn't come in and tread on egg shells. Fu.ck most of our players. Let them have it.

Pragmatically speaking a guy who babies this team like Guus is probably better for this group of players. But I don't think many Chelsea fans would be that annoyed by the large bulk of the team being deconstructed. They have been shameful.

Whatever happens we need a director of football.

Comment

• City look nervy really early on.

Comment

• welp, it's over now.

Comment

• Kiev are gonna get smashed here.

Don't even look particularly fit.

Comment

• Pellegrini's somewhat of a **** for me.

He definitely could have played a strong team against Chelsea. Bottle job.

Comment

Working...
                      X