This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I know it aint politically correct and Matic was once a top top player but now he is awful...but the fact that he was top is so surprising now because he looks like a mong.
    It's mad aint it, how quickly ya can change your opinion on a player.

I remember you and most of the rest of us calling Matic the best DM in the league last season.

I also remember myself rating Benteke up until a couple weeks back, and now i think he's fcking awful who's movement makes Mario Balotelli look like Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Comment

• I am at the point now that I am not sure I would mind if we went down.

I just don't want to see Ivanovic, Cesc, Matic, Hazard, Costa (don't care if he scored), Pedro, Azpi at left back play for Chelsea again. Cahill is terrible too but borderline since he tries.

I want to see RLC, Baba Rahman, Kenedy, Traore, MIKEL play. I don't really care if they are not good enough because I know they will try.

Very disappointed in Goose already. That line-up was village. He's probably senile. Why take the job? You're 69 years old, mate. Move along. I am sure the club would have employed someone worse if he didn't though. Avram Grant maybe or Juande Ramos.

Chelsea deserve to go down. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        If you were the best team then you were best by default, due to all the other big dogs being awful that year. Even the year we flopped it you needed a slip up in the last couple of games from us to win the league.

That's my point, when the top sides are doing well City are nowhere to be seen, the only time they can win a league is when the other big clubs are all awful. That's when the Billion pound team steps up.
        United were so awful in 2012 that they got 89 points, yeah.

We played brilliant open expansive football in both those title winning seasons. Nuff of the 'default' nonsense. This season we've been crap at times but in 2012/2014? Very rarely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I am at the point now that I am not sure I would mind if we went down.

I just don't want to see Ivanovic, Cesc, Matic, Hazard, Costa (don't care if he scored), Pedro, Azpi at left back play for Chelsea again. Cahill is terrible too but borderline since he tries.

I want to see RLC, Baba Rahman, Kenedy, Traore, MIKEL play. I don't really care if they are not good enough because I know they will try.

Very disappointed in Goose already. That line-up was village. He's probably senile. Why take the job? You're 69 years old, mate. Move along. I am sure the club would have employed someone worse if he didn't though. Avram Grant maybe or Juande Ramos.

Chelsea deserve to go down. Looking forward to it.
          Torres will try, bring him home.

I can see Nando getting thirty goals for your lot next season

in the Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            United were so awful in 2012 that they got 89 points, yeah.

We played brilliant open expansive football in both those title winning seasons. Nuff of the 'default' nonsense. This season we've been crap at times but in 2012/2014? Very rarely.
            Alls i can tell you is enjoy your crappy ''lose 4 nil to teams below you a few times a season'' league title this year coz next year with Gundogan and Aubameyang, Klopp is gonna start taking a hold of this league in a vicious and ruthless manner.

A winning machine is being created ladies and gents, it's being crafted as we speak and you'll all bear witness next season.

Comment

• The championship would be great.

Would sort us right out. People are trying to put a positive spin on a draw at home with Watford - might as well do this properly. But the fans really should not support THIS team. The positive response to going 2-1 down actually annoyed me. We're beyond that now.

And Costa chest-beating like Ivanovic last week? Are these guys for real. If this was in Italy both guys would be in mortal danger. Both men are done. The whole team is done. Caput. Finished. Career's as top players over.

Comment

• We aren't going down mate. Not gonna happen with Guus care-taking. If Jose was still here, we'd be in the basement for sure though. Not borderline. Right above Villa is where we'd be.

Impossible to get rid of 10 starters. Even if it was true that Carlo and Pep both said Chelsea would need 10 new starters. We're stuck with these guys.

Comment

• Lol hiddink failed with the russian and dutch teams badly.. so i wouldn't think yoir out of the woods just yet

Comment

• Matic said we got a respectable point.

Mong.

**** caught the ball under no pressure he should never play again. The list of never play again players is huge.

Chelsea should have a media blackout for the rest of the season. No a Chelsea fans wanna hear from these lily-livered ****s.

Comment

• Sparked, if you need a roided up donkey to play centre half then give me a shout and I will drive him to you personally.

Will have Hazard in exchange though.

Comment

Working...
                      X