This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Completely true. I have a couple mates who are Liverpool fans and they are bathed in delusions of grandeur. The past year I've heard the following names

Arturo Vidal
    Alexis Sánchez
    Domenico Berardi
    Jackson Martínez
    Mats Hummels
    Alexandre Lacazette
    Pierre Emerick Aubameyang
    Toni Kroos
    Neven Subotic
    Rene Adler
    Marco Reus
    Ilkay Gundogan
    Mauro Icardi

And that's just the short list. Utter ******ation, absolute delusions of grandeur
    Arturo Vidal - never heard us linked with him ever

Alexis Sánchez - was all but done till wifey wanted to shop in harrods

Domenico Berardi
    Jackson Martínez
    Mats Hummels
    Alexandre Lacazette
    Pierre Emerick Aubameyang
    Toni Kroos
    Neven Subotic
    Rene Adler
    Marco Reus
    Ilkay Gundogan
    Mauro Icardi

^^^^^^

All of the above are currently being closely monitored by our transfer committee and are real potential signings in the near future.

So 11 out of the 13 names you've just posted are current and very realistic targets who could well be walking through the gates of Melwood very soon.

Comment

• Jackson Martinez is most likely true to be fair.

He looks like a bum now and is available on loan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Jackson Martinez is most likely true to be fair.

He looks like a bum now and is available on loan.

Comment

lumped on myself.

Palace where what 15/4. Those odds were produced straight from someones anus because they had no basis in form.

Chelsea to lose are always worth a punt now surely?

We are the David Price of the premiership. Can be KTFO by anyone competent on any given day.

If WBA are 9's to beat Chelsea are something ridiculous next. Always worth a cheeky tenner.
          I backed chelsea to win not something i do often due to them being orange hun ****s, but at even money i thought that was a steal. everybody and their dog knows chelsea players werent playing for jose, now hes gone they are playing to win.

Comment

• Four have tried ...
            Four have failed

Comment

• ter stegen, subotic & my boy action Jackson in January would be a nice bit of business tbh

Comment

• Not too high on Hiddink. The man in 2,000 years old and the game appears to have passed all of his cohort by such as LVG.

Sir Alex maintained his marbles but he was a special case but I suppose as a short-term temp with an objective of avoiding relegation with reigning champs Guus should be alright. 5 points out of 9 is definitely the best these ****s have done this season I think.

Comment

Not too high on Hiddink. The man in 2,000 years old and the game appears to have passed all of his cohort by such as LVG.

Sir Alex maintained his marbles but he was a special case but I suppose as a short-term temp with an objective of avoiding relegation with reigning champs Guus should be alright. 5 points out of 9 is definitely the best these ****s have done this season I think.
                  8 out of 12 points really should have been 10 points if it wasn't for oscar comical penalty.
                  Conceding 3 and scoring 8 in 4 matches you have to admit you see improvement

Although it's probably not Hiddink but the subtraction of Jose Mourinho
                  Last edited by Phenom; 01-03-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Agreed. Tbh, I am not going to say anything positive about Chelsea regardless now this season.

Comment

• Real Madrid are a ****ing joke lol

Sacking an accomplished manager and appointing a nobody. ****ing hell!

Comment

Working...
                      X