Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace were crap. Needed them. Bolassie gets them up the pitch as does Cabaye.

Another point - Pardew looks like a future Chelsea manager to me. Very complimentary about Chelsea apparently was a fan and of course he is somewhat of a ****. Get him in. Ideal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Palace were crap. Needed them. Bolassie gets them up the pitch as does Cabaye.

Another point - Pardew looks like a future Chelsea manager to me. Very complimentary about Chelsea apparently was a fan and of course he is somewhat of a ****. Get him in. Ideal.
      Pardew and Connor Wickham double deal would be ideal IMO.

Would get you right back to where you belong in no time.

Comment

• I did forget Cesc Fabregas was actually a good footballer and not just a little fanny walking about the park looking like a ******ed goat.

Comment

• Comment

• Didnt that fcuking hun sparked_26, tell everybody to lump on palace

Comment

• Chelsea win in style and mikel was MOTM..

Sparked would probably be happier if chelsea lost and mikel **** the bed.. thats just the way he is..

Anyone know much about felipe anderson? Rumour going round that united and liverpool have interest

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Didnt that fcuking hun sparked_26, tell everybody to lump on palace
                Not everyone can be like The Result Giver and have a one hundred percent accuracy rate of calling results.

It ain't as easy as The Result Giver makes it look.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Chelsea win in style and mikel was MOTM..

Sparked would probably be happier if chelsea lost and mikel **** the bed.. thats just the way he is..

Anyone know much about felipe anderson? Rumour going round that united and liverpool have interest
                  Talented player, mentally weak

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
                    When Kloppite or Roy post a transfer rumour in this thread. It's 99.9% guaranteed to be bullshit.

I could write a list the length of my arm of the players that have meant to join Liverpool according to those 2 the last couple of windows that didn't happen.
                    Completely true. I have a couple mates who are Liverpool fans and they are bathed in delusions of grandeur. The past year I've heard the following names

Arturo Vidal
                    Alexis Sánchez
                    Domenico Berardi
                    Jackson Martínez
                    Mats Hummels
                    Alexandre Lacazette
                    Pierre Emerick Aubameyang
                    Toni Kroos
                    Neven Subotic
                    Rene Adler
                    Marco Reus
                    Ilkay Gundogan
                    Mauro Icardi

And that's just the short list. Utter ******ation, absolute delusions of grandeur

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Didnt that fcuking hun sparked_26, tell everybody to lump on palace
                      lumped on myself.

Palace where what 15/4. Those odds were produced straight from someones anus because they had no basis in form.

Chelsea to lose are always worth a punt now surely?

We are the David Price of the premiership. Can be KTFO by anyone competent on any given day.

If WBA are 9's to beat Chelsea are something ridiculous next. Always worth a cheeky tenner.

Comment

Working...
                      X