X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    City look Chelsea-ish to me.

Said this a few times after watching them - they are fragile - Kompany makes a difference I suppose. The were dominant there then one thing went against them and they shit the bed. That is what Arsenal used to do!
    KDB was also selfish, they might have scored.

Comment

• Bumgala is the worst signing in league history. 42 million .

Comment

• Any streams lads? I am too poor for sky

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
          Any streams lads? I am too poor for sky
          Try cricfree or vipbox

Comment

• Get a dodgy box money well spent.

Comment

• Where've you been for 3 months Yaya you ****ing melon?

Arsenal weren't even that good today. We could've won without even getting out of 2nd gear if we'd actually applied ourselves.

I just wouldn't mark Navas if I was a left back. Don't need to.

Comment

• Looks like Emz was right all along. Arsenal are the wave.

Comment

• City got touched up and then Yaya did his best Zlatan impression.

Idk what's up with City. Navas lacks cutting edge, no killer instinct in that man.

Do City quick eject Pellegrini for Mourinho? Or do they really have Pep in the bag?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Do City quick eject Pellegrini for Mourinho? Or do they really have Pep in the bag?
                    Nobody's taking Mourinho except a rehab center.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      City got touched up and then Yaya did his best Zlatan impression.

Idk what's up with City. Navas lacks cutting edge, no killer instinct in that man.

Don't really know what you mean by 'touched up'. But all Arsenal actually did was camp down and hit us on the break. Was obviously gonna happen though, said as much yesterday.

The 2nd goal was an absolute joke. There's 1 minute added time and you get a free kick in the attacking third with about 30 seconds left. How the **** is it even possible to concede a goal in that period?

Yaya Toure has to be one of the most frustrating players ever. It's like he just decides when he wants to absolutely dominate a game, it's almost Messi esque. The last 10 minutes tonight he was basically ragdolling anyone he wanted.

We should be way further back in the table than we are considering how we've been playing. Which is why I ave no doubt we'll still win the title pretty comfortably once we kick on a bit.

Mourinho is literally one of the last managers our board would ever go for.

Comment

Working...
                      X