Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Champions league draws are one sided gangbangs. The tournament really needs to changed. Open draw, anyone can meet anyone

Comment

• F^ck!! Juve draw bayern

hope half bayern squad got injured when the time come

Comment

• Arsenal vs Barca
        PSG vs chelsea
        Juventus vs bayern
        Roma vs Madrid
        City vs kiev
        Psv vs Atletico
        Benfica vs Zenit
        Gent vs wolfsbrug

Apart from Juve's matches i'm looking forward to Barca and arsenal, they always put great show when facing each other.

in pre season Roma beat madrid let see how they fare now
        Last edited by betmen; 12-14-2015, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Time for us to show the rest of Europe how to school Barca again.

Hopefully we don't get mugged off by the refs this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Time for us to show the rest of Europe how to school Barca again.

first leg is the key dirk, for past several years i see arsenal put miracculous performance in second leg but always get sodomized in first leg

Comment

I'm sure Messi would be happy to take another schooling whilst putting another 4 past you.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                I'm sure Messi would be happy to take another schooling whilst putting another 4 past you.
                He was playing against Mikael Silvestre.

Hopefully we've got our annual injury crisis out of the way early this season and we'll see if they can finally beat our first team.

Comment

This is fixed, such **** draw, i was hoping for a easy draw, im sure Arsenal were too considering we had the strongest teams last year to face and Arsenal with its unlucky history with these rigged draws. Just crazy Gent vs wolfsburg or Zenit vs Benfica will on the next round, this isn't Europa, we both should have drawn one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    This is fixed, such **** draw, i was hoping for a easy draw, im sure Arsenal were too considering we had the strongest teams last year to face and Arsenal with its unlucky history with these rigged draws. Just crazy Gent vs wolfsburg or Zenit vs Benfica will on the next round, this isn't Europa, we both should have drawn one of them.
                    I knew as soon as Gent vs Wolfsburg came out first that we were going to get Barca.

Comment

• They drew Chelsea vs PSG again. Can't they make something which we haven't already seen like Bayern vs PSG and Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid.

Now we gonna see Costa vs Luiz battle again.. off the ball..

Comment

Working...
                      X