Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This run is still not as bad as Ancelotti's bad run.

The consensus was that he was sacked for nothing.

Winning football is the best football. Obviously what Chelsea are serving up now is embarrassing dross because they lose every match.

Comment

• My mind is blown that in chelsea fans minds..

Mourhino= legend
      Ancellotti= just a good manager

The guy won the league in his first season playing great football for once.

Sparked i am not sure what run you are on about.. but carlo got sacked after finishing second and winning nothing..

Mourhino looks like he is taking chelsea to the bottom 3.. if you get second this season it will be a miracle.. and yes i understand its early... but its to many dropped points already.

I would love ancellotti at united possibly the best manager in the world and actually won the UCL at madrid unlike jose

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        My mind is blown that in chelsea fans minds..

Mourhino= legend

Sparked i am not sure what run you are on about.. but carlo got sacked after finishing second and winning nothing..

Mourhino looks like he is taking chelsea to the bottom 3.. if you get second this season it will be a miracle.. and yes i understand its early... but its to many dropped points already.

I would love ancellotti at united possibly the best manager in the world and actually won the UCL at madrid unlike jose
        Ancelotti's from November to January 2011 took 10 points from 11 league games.

He is just another manager.

Also Ancelotti's is a somewhat of a bi.tch. Doesn't stick for himself or the clubs he works with.

He is a patsy manager. Who big clubs like because he lubes up and takes it.

But Chelsea might need that. If people think Jose wanted to assemble a team of a cowardly midgets they can criticise him. But we know that is not the case.

Jose has made lots of mistakes this season but he has fronted up and everyone else has hid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Jose has made lots of mistakes this season but he has fronted up and everyone else has hid.
          Tbf he's tried his best to blame absolutely everyone but himself for what has happened. Hardly fronting up.

Buck stops with him. If you don't win tomorrow I think he goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Ancelotti's from November to January 2011 took 10 points from 11 league games.

He is just another manager.

Also Ancelotti's is a somewhat of a bi.tch. Doesn't stick for himself or the clubs he works with.

He is a patsy manager. Who big clubs like because he lubes up and takes it.

But Chelsea might need that. If people think Jose wanted to assemble a team of a cowardly midgets they can criticise him. But we know that is not the case.

Are you fuking kidding me? Fronted up? Please give me your definition of what that means.

Blaming referees and claiming a conspiracy against himself/Chelsea?

Sniping at Arsene Wenger and blaming him for his and his team's awful behaviour?

Refusing to speak to the media or giving one word answers in post match interviews?

Daring Abramovoch to sack him so he can get paid off?

Fronted up?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              My mind is blown that in chelsea fans minds..

Mourhino= legend

If you ask anyone across Europe who the better manager is, they'd probably laugh in your face. Carlo is one of the best managers of all time.

Only Chelsea fans would say Mourinho and maybe other idiots in the UK who have been brainwashed by the media's love of his antics, who label him "The Best Manager in the World" (™). Also maybe Inter fans.

Ancelotti surpasses him at every turn.

Comment

• What Mourinho has done is the literal interpretation fronting up. You have listed the stuff he has done and and got in trouble for I would say that is what he does to take the pressure off players. He gets accused of turning his teams into Mourinho F.C when they gain good results. Well look at him now. **** is in both The News and The Sports News and we are shit.

I can't even list all his 'crimes' this season, lol. I mean I do suspect he is having some sort of nervous breakdown. But are you suggesting Mourinho has made himself less conspicuous now we're the worst team in Europe? I would say he is the most conspicous. The guy has gone over the top of the trenches in a high vis jacket. Every weasel out there is taking shots at him. If that is not fronting up I don't know what is. It is not what I would do or most civilised people put it is what he does.

You ****s with no vested interest in Chelsea have barely realised that Eden Hazard is pub player now. That Cesc is a bum. Ivanovic needs to be taken around the back of the stable and shot in the face. Matic appears to have full blown aids. Costa is actually bang average. Terry is shot. Cahill looks like the player who wasn't good enough for Aston Villa. Pedro is a lightweight little scroat. All these things are overshadowed with every Mourinho whinge, every fine, every stadium ban, every hearing, every court case, every child pushed out of the way.

He actually has criticised players this season which is a first but jesus - they have deserved it! Why should he have to walk around like the ghost of Christmas past while they face no repurcussions whatsoever?

As for comparing Ancelotti to Mourinho that is a joke comparison. Absolute joke. The obsession with the Mourinho style and discrediting it is because he has been obscenely successful. The trick would be not to watch us. Ancelotti gets the pick of the best jobs in the world. Comes in. Does O.k. Usually gets sacked. And nobody is that sad to see him leave.

Ultimately, with managers it is hard to know who is best. Who is to say Eddie Howe isn't? Bournemouth are league 1 club at best. He isn't gonna get a job at Chelsea.

Mourinho is the best we've had. But if it's broken it is broken. Mourinho isn't going to put band aids of wounded egos he is going to rip them out and burn them in plain view.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-03-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Tbf he's tried his best to blame absolutely everyone but himself for what has happened. Hardly fronting up.

Buck stops with him. If you don't win tomorrow I think he goes.
                  Creates it's own narrative though doesn't it. And I would say it is fronting up.

Let's be honest here we have all seen managers on the brink. Your options are this.

1.) Accept full responsibility for the result. The tactics. The performance. Look like a deflated corpse a la Sherwood. Result: sacked

2.) Praise your own performance. You created loads of chances. You were unlucky a la AVB and David Moyes. Result: sacked

3.) Find anything of consequence to divert attention away from the game. Result: As yet not sacked.

Comment

• Lmao ancellotti is a legend in european football.. the guy is up there with the likes of wenger.. ferguson etc..

Sparked your ignoring the fact that he had that turd torres forced on him.. much like mourhino had shevchenko.

The way mourniho is going on the guy will be remebered as a joke. Still pisses me of today how lucky that guy is... if it wasnt for a **** ref at old trafford that night the guy would probably never end up at chelsea.

You say ancellotti has his pick of top teams?

Mourhino has been at chelsea who have billions to spend.. inter when juventus were not about and Real madrid..

The guys done ok but like dirk said the uk media has hyped him up no end.. now as media here like to do.. they will now destroy him lol

Comment

• You lot are talking some nonsense here. The term only as good your last game certainly rings true.

Mourinho is what? 52. In all likelihood despite what happens now he could win: a few more European cups, several league titles around Europe. And when he has done that he could possibly with the right generation of Portuguese players win international honours. Not sure how many major trophies Mourinho has won I think it stands at 13.

In all probability he will end up managing Man United. Which will be hilarious to see the climbing down off many a high horse.

If he gets sacked. And I think he basically already has like Liverpool we are waiting for an international break to do it. So yeah, he will never be seen as a long term solution but Wenger aside nobody is football is. I wanted him to be but he isn't. This Chelsea job was his last shot at that kind of career.

I am, however, sensible enough to know he would walk into the Man U job, the City job, and the Arsenal job. And he would win major titles at all those teams.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-03-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X