This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    There is **** load of spurs supports in Chicago for some reason they got their own English pub that gets packed on match days

I used to go there to watch champions league football in peace and quiet
    We always get a decent turn out when we tour the states. One of the most supported teams out there, i guess maybe because we have had a few yank players in the past going back to Kasey Keller.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      We always get a decent turn out when we tour the states. One of the most supported teams out there, i guess maybe because we have had a few yank players in the past going back to Kasey Keller.
      Yes thats probably why I known lots of their matches were televised before the new TV deal in the states that too grew their fan base here

Comment

• I think there is some yank link up with the club. We signed a contract with the NFL to host games at the new ground when it's completed.

Which by the way will probably be the best thing ever built in the history of mankind.

Comment

There is **** load of spurs supports in Chicago for some reason they got their own English pub that gets packed on match days

Never seen one tbh lol, most i seen are Real and Man u fans. But the Real fans you could tell by just talking with them don't have any clue about there own team they just watch CL games since you have to pay to watch La Liga games most Ronaldo fans anyway not true fans. The worst ones are the ones that say they been watching since they were like 5 lol, i aways say what channel since back in the day there was no way they should La Liga game snot that i know of.

Comment

I think there is some yank link up with the club. We signed a contract with the NFL to host games at the new ground when it's completed.

Which by the way will probably be the best thing ever built in the history of mankind.

Just curious what would you say is the most popular NFL team in the UK?

Comment

I think there is some yank link up with the club. We signed a contract with the NFL to host games at the new ground when it's completed.

I'm going admit spurs are building a strong team Pochettino knows what he's doing

Comment

I'll give you that one

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Just curious what would you say is the most popular NFL team in the UK?
                  Absolutely no idea, i don't follow it what so ever.

Comment

• I missed that one. ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I think he's done alright apart from that sitter he missed at the weekend. I still don't think he gets anywhere near the starting line-up when everyone's back fit.

I think we can get through. We only have to win by 2 clear goals this time, it's usually 3 or 4 lol
                      You guys really need to be in your best that game because Olympiacos is very hard to beat especially at home Bayern beat them only 2-1 I think and they knocked out Man U a few years ago from CL they also beat Athletico last year I think it will be a very taught game

Comment

Working...
                      X