Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa are a classic Spurs slip up team. If this Poch revolution really is the real deal I'd hope for us to put a proper beating on these boys tonight.

Comment

• Poch revolution .

I knew Tottenham fans are deluded but still .

Comment

• From a Chelsea insider....

"I have it on the best authority possible that the players have told the manager that they hate the way they play. They hate the way they have to sit back against inferior opposition; they hate the way they aren’t allowed to express themselves. I’m told that Cesc Fabregas is the leader of that mini-revolt. And as a player, you do things like this when you know you are in the right. You try your luck. Why not? It’s your way of saying to the manager: 'You can either listen to us, and give the go ahead to change and give us what we want, or we’ll keep serving you up the same old **** and embarrass you."

I knew Cesc would eventually get fed up of having to play at that soul crushing football club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          From a Chelsea insider....

"I have it on the best authority possible that the players have told the manager that they hate the way they play. They hate the way they have to sit back against inferior opposition; they hate the way they aren’t allowed to express themselves. I’m told that Cesc Fabregas is the leader of that mini-revolt. And as a player, you do things like this when you know you are in the right. You try your luck. Why not? It’s your way of saying to the manager: 'You can either listen to us, and give the go ahead to change and give us what we want, or we’ll keep serving you up the same old **** and embarrass you."

I knew Cesc would eventually get fed up of having to play at that soul crushing football club.
          Why would you sign for a Mourinho team then moan about the style

Did he expect Mourinho and Chelsea to play like Barca or something?

Comment

• Cesc can't even run.

Not sure what type of football he is suited too.

Maybe over 60's walking football.

He has been an absolute joke this season. Not alone but still.

Whoever comes in next will sell him anyway.

Really don't see the harm in never playing Cesc again. So not sure how he could lead a revolt. I would argue the only ones who could are Willian and Azpi.

Nobody else has registered any credit this season to warrant being listened too by the tea lady let alone the manager.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-02-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Style doesn't really even matter. It's winning.

We aren't winning. It pisses people off.

Players want to play differently to try to win. Mourinho says no.

It pisses the players off even more.

The result is what we see. Ref: AVB.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Style doesn't really even matter. It's winning.

We aren't winning. It pisses people off.

Players want to play differently to try to win. Mourinho says no.

It pisses the players off even more.

The result is what we see. Ref: AVB.
                But no Mourinho team has ever been to known to let players "express themselves" even against inferior opposition. It's his style and always has been. It has seen him win many titles so can't really be questioned. The players should be questioned more not just mourinho.

Playing up every time it doesn't go your way so the manager is sacked shouldn't be a biennial thing.

Comment

• Ramires scored in 4th minute or so and Mourinho thought he could park the bus for 86 minutes
                  Gave Liverpool so much of the ball and confidence going forward ****ing Liverpool who had 9 goals in 10 matches scored 3 in the bridge

And cesc is **** he should just be happy to be playing in a top 4 club in England he wouldn't even make the bench of Arsenal or both Manchester clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Well first of all, we all know he never wanted to go to Chelsea. It was purely for the money after Arsenal rejected him.

He probably thought there was going to be a change in style since Mourinho got sacked the first time for playing **** football.

Chelsea played quite well at the beginning of last season and Cesc was key to it. I remember that goal Schurrle scored on the first week of the season that Cesc set up.

He starts blowing out his arse towards the end of every season though and Mourinho reverted back to type.

Comment

• Its kinda funny that the previous chelsea team would literally die for mourhino in his first spell..

But these guys dont give a **** and clearly are just going through the motions..

Maybe getting sacked by madrid for his **** football really messed with his reputation.. but he still won the league last season.. all though there was no competition to be fair.

Chelsea won the league due to a good start really.. after january they were pretty awful and scrapping by

Comment

Working...
                      X