This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You have no affiliation to Seville either! "I love the city" must be the gayest reason I've heard to support a football team

And why are you celebrating Chile's Copa America success? Did you give out your first hand job in Santiago?

You're a Canuck. Go watch ice hockey and bum a moose or something.

No one cares about your opinion on European football.
    I think you need to look up the definition of affiliation. My wife is Chilean, is that a good enough connection for you? Go to bed you bitter idiot, it's almost 5 am where you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      I also watch the EPL every weekend I even Have a Fantasy Team. I'm not gonno lie it's an exiting league but not as good as people claim.
      I literally have every game recorded and watch almost all which is great in the U.S. since there all free, the only channels i pay for is to watch La Liga and Seria a and Ligue 1 games, Use to pay for Bundesliga too buts also free to watch now.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I watched some of their Europa League games. Did really well to get to the final.

Because most of us literally don't care. I hate pretty much every other "EPL" team other than Arsenal. I don't know why foreigners think that we care when you say "EPL teams suck lol".

The fact that you call it "EPL" is gay enough.

I don't support the league. I support a team.
      I call it EPL BPL PL sometimes i say it any which way which i don't see the problem is. You should care as a whole i guess since your a die hard you only care for Arsenal, but me being a football junkie seeing alot of teams i only say that because of the talent that the BPL has and not producing on the biggest stages.

Comment

• It's just you don't see a bunch of English fans run into this thread getting wet whenever La Liga or Serie A teams lose in Europe saying that the league sucks.

It seems to be a much bigger thing for outsiders.

Comment

• Nobody said that. We said the league isn't as good as you Brits think. you threw a Tantrum over it but then claim you don't support the league. Make your mind up

Comment

• What El-blanco is on point. Its a great league with talent but so many English fans state ignorant comments and **** on other leagues like La Liga only has two good teams or call bundesliga Bayernliga, Just cause some leagues cant compete with the top 3 teams in the world doesn't mean there all goat headers or hotdog vendors. Teams like Man U get taken out in the euros by Bilbioa and other low level teams in Europe shock your heavily favorite teams.

Comment

• Khedira play very solid game and cuadrado really bouncing from Chelsea fall-out, juve need to get their mojo back in serie a 3losses and only 1 win againts promotion club, this must be the worst start for juventus. the flop in serie a could effect their perfect flow in CL

maybe no 10 shirt is still very heavy burden for Pogba

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                What El-blanco is on point. Its a great league with talent but so many English fans state ignorant comments and **** on other leagues like La Liga only has two good teams or call bundesliga Bayernliga, Just cause some leagues cant compete with the top 3 teams in the world doesn't mean there all goat headers or hotdog vendors. Teams like Man U get taken out in the euros by Bilbioa and other low level teams in Europe shock your heavily favorite teams.
                He thinks we're not real fans because we don't live in Europe. He thinks his opinion on European football is more valid even though he only watches arsenal. Great reasoning lol.

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                Khedira play very solid game and cuadrado really bouncing from Chelsea fall-out, juve need to get their mojo back in serie a 3losses and only 1 win againts promotion club, this must be the worst start for juventus. the flop in serie a could effect their perfect flow in CL

maybe no 10 shirt is still very heavy burden for Pogba
                They played very well today and dominated Sevilla. Hopefully for them that will translate to better form in serie a.

Comment

• Canadians and Americans trying to rip English football.

Comment

• A Canadian Sevilla fan, who supports Chile because of his wife.

I love this thread.

Comment

• I havent seen a single person say the english teams are going to wreck europe..

Its pretty well known the chelsea and united title winning sides who won the league won it by being the best of a bad bunch..

But.. la liga is still a joke were 2 clubs take all the money and have maybe 6 hard league games a season..

Ronaldo had a good record in the PL.. but in la liga he is practically god tier.. it's like going from world class to casual on fifa. No way him and messi match what they have done in spain back in england.. league is far to hard and physical.. messi would probably be inuured half the time

Comment

Working...
                      X