X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origi is tearing chit up tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I don't think anyone claimed otherwise here did they?

Look at Real and Barca, all their best players aren't Spanish yet that isn't a minus for their league. So why is having a foreign influence on the premier league a bad thing?
      You can say the same about Qatari Saint Germain. I guess the moron's point was that England can't produce talented players.
      I think it's going to be one of these threads where i disagree with everybody so i will stop posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        What team would you prefer I support in a league I enjoy watching that is outside of my country? Should I just like the best teams like everyone else? I'd say my reasons are better than most supposed fans. If you've ever travelled outside of that depressing, grey, city you live in, I think you'd realize how easy it is to fall in love with certain cities. Some of you guys in here sound like bitter, insecure, idiots. People all over the world love futbol/football/soccer, you need to re-evaluate your life if that bothers you.

Being criticized by a soccer hipster who is also a khan fan
        All I got from this post is that you're a cock.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

His facial expressions were priceless and tell you what he really thinks great job by those guys.
            Last edited by El-blanco; 10-02-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Dnipro got their first victory of this years Europe league, can't wait till Arsenal-Man United this Sunday got to go with Man United hope martial scores goal.

Comment

• Chelsea are FUCKING SHITE

Manchester City are the most entertaining team in the Premier League by far. Whether they win, lose or draw, they never seem to have a **** game, defending for their lives or parking the bus. We know about the Arab money and petro dollars but their fans seem to get their monies worth and I respect that.

Comment

• Haha Chelsea, couldn't happen to a nicer club

Comment

• If only Chelsea could play Arsenal every other week wow this is the worst Chelsea side I seen since AVB squad

Mourinho lost the team time to move on
                    Last edited by Phenom; 10-03-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      If only Chelsea could play Arsenal every other week wow this is the worst Chelsea I seen since AVB side
                      Helps when horrible reffing decisions ruin games though. Chelsea are even worse than Liverpool which is saying something

Comment

Working...
                      X