X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delph to City is back on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Not sure but i seriously hope we don't loan him out.

I'd rather we loan out Leo Markovic tbh.

Ibe has looked class but i'm a little wary with this ''he's gonna be better than Sterling'' tag many LFC fans have placed on him.

I dunno why as he looks very good but i've always been wary of the old the next guy coming through is gonna be even better than the previous guy if you know what i mean.

I mean we struck genuine gold with Raheem Sterling..what are the odds we'll have another right away from the academy in Ibe who even if he turns out to be as good as Sterling ie is another £50m player?

So far he has looked very very promising.

I just fear he could be the sort that could get found out once the top defenders start taking notice of him...i never got that feeling from Sterling.
      I've followed him quite closely since i saw him in the flesh for Wycombe, i think he could be the real deal. Crazy that he's still just 19.

The worry is real about him being found out though, it's something English wingers fail to get past.

Comment

• The stick Fabian Delph is getting for moving from relegation battlers to CL and PL contenders is absolutely mind boggling.

How can any sane person question him moving from Villa to City?

Even if he might not be first choice there who wouldn't rather fight for a place in a team challenging for the league than battling relegation every year?

Football is fcking ridiculous at times.

Grown men losing all sense when a player leaves their football club.

Fair do's if it's kids getting upset, but anyone over 18 losing their **** over their favourite player leaving needs to slap themselves back into reality.

Yeah maybe the U-Turn wasn't the best move but to me that just shows how much he struggled to leave Villa....he had no right whatsoever IMO trying to show that much loyalty to Villa, as Rio Ferdinand said, it's purely business, both ways.

When a player starts struggling and playing badly you don't hear the fans talking about how the club should stick with them and show them loyalty do you?

It's ''get so and so sold asap'' from both the club and the fans.

No such thing as loyalty in football...the sooner fans of all clubs accept this the better for them it'll be...it'll save them looking like complete twats an all.

Comment

• I don't even want loyalty just a bit of continuity.

Comment

• City are quite clearly not getting Pogba now. They like MF's that are black and bald, so Pogba has too much hair for that MF.

Comment

• Anyone been watching my boys Origi, Ings and Gomez stylin' and profilin' over in the East?

Comment

• Liverpool could bank up to £10million from the two games in Australia on this tour having been paid appearance fees and also picking up the gate receipts.
                This proves that we are without doubt the people's club, £10m for two friendly games.. :lol: the people know who's popping at this particular moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Divock View Post
                  Anyone been watching my boys Origi, Ings and Gomez stylin' and profilin' over in the East?
                  Is it true my boy Joe Gomez has been looking like a better version of Rafa Varane himself over there?

Can't wait to see Big Divock in the Premier League.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Is it true my boy Joe Gomez has been looking like a better version of Rafa Varane himself over there?

Can't wait to see Big Divock in the Premier League.
                    It is true, Joe Gomez might just be our best signing this year.. he has been pure class over there.

Comment

• Putting stock in friendlys

Comment

Working...
                      X