This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    But wasn't being fifth 'Par' according to many fans?

Liverpool are shit they remind me of Roy Jones JR. Used to be good (though not as good as RJJ), faded away and are now reliant on watching old videos in the hope they can reclaim their glory.

Much like RJJ, Liverpool are done, there's a massive fork in them and their poor fans have finally began to realise this.

In the word of Juve fans from over the weekend, "Fuck Liverpool".

The world now style and profiles on Liverpool. Fancy saying "look at Tottenham, when you spend £100M you should be winning the league". Then you go and spend £120M and finish below them. You just can't script it any better. A year ago their were chants of "we're gonna win the league" and now there's not even the annual "next year is going to our year".

Finally, after 25 years of the club being finished, everyone is realising it. There's not even a rope to be a dope off anymore.

Even Sterling was laughing at your fans yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Damn Norwich are playing some very good football.
      That boy Rory drowning his sorrows.

Comment

But wasn't being fifth 'Par' according to many fans?

Liverpool are shit they remind me of Roy Jones JR. Used to be good (though not as good as RJJ), faded away and are now reliant on watching old videos in the hope they can reclaim their glory.

Much like RJJ, Liverpool are done, there's a massive fork in them and their poor fans have finally began to realise this.

In the word of Juve fans from over the weekend, "Fuck Liverpool".

The world now style and profiles on Liverpool. Fancy saying "look at Tottenham, when you spend £100M you should be winning the league". Then you go and spend £120M and finish below them. You just can't script it any better. A year ago their were chants of "we're gonna win the league" and now there's not even the annual "next year is going to our year".

Finally, after 25 years of the club being finished, everyone is realising it. There's not even a rope to be a dope off anymore.

Even Sterling was laughing at your fans yesterday.

Liverpool the club, and the fans, are pure unadulterated diarrhoea.

Comment

Captain Stevie epitomises everything about Liverpool football club they say.

Always on its knees.

Comment

That boy Rory drowning his sorrows.
            Rory at this precise moment in time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Liverpool the club, and the fans, are pure unadulterated diarrhoea.

Sterling just laughing at the Liverpool fans giving him abuse like "who the fuck are these guys.

Comment

They didn't beat us to jack.

Fifth, Sixth... it's the same thing to us.

If it ain't first we don't wanna know.
                So you haven't wanted to know for 25 years?

Comment

• Did anyone else hear the crying Liverpool fan on Talksport last night?

http://youtu.be/JYR7pRAIRdg

I can't embed on my phone, but it's hilarious. Great fans my fucking ass.

Comment

Did anyone else hear the crying Liverpool fan on Talksport last night?

Fucking hell.

He's a cockney as well. Is that definitely not Glenn?

Comment

Did anyone else hear the crying Liverpool fan on Talksport last night?

Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
                      Fucking hell.

He's a cockney as well. Is that definitely not Glenn?

Comment

Working...
                      X