Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lukaku is lethal, what a superb individual goal.

Comment

• Lukaku doesn't even know the rules hahaha

Comment

• Gareth Bale is kinda overrated Madrid would be smart to sell him before he breaks something again

Comment

• lovely to see jose take his runner up medal off quicksnap , being runner up in a two horse race kinda sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I don't know where you see that at. The bold.

I'm over this tbh because you really believe Puyol, boateng, hummels, and the whole lot aren't great defenders.

Fooking hell. I'm done.
            Never said that. I said the key pre-requisite attribute for a Pep defender to possess is ability on the ball. Same with his goalkeepers.

Stones has that attribute. Ryan Shawcross doesn't. Got absolutely nothing to do with whether Chelsea were interested or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Gareth Bale is kinda overrated Madrid would be smart to sell him before he breaks something again
              Rumor was he was going to Man United and Madrid would get De Gea. Have those rumors died?

Comment

• Thought Coutinho was leaving for Barca doe?

Told you all, my source is 100% legit. Coutinho has no interest despite what the fake news media are saying.

My source tells me that Van Dijk is days away also.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Never said that. I said the key pre-requisite attribute for a Pep defender to possess is ability on the ball. Same with his goalkeepers.

Stones has that attribute. Ryan Shawcross doesn't. Got absolutely nothing to do with whether Chelsea were interested or not.
                  You're stuck on Shawcross.

Either way, I don't care. I guess you're right cause only City has CBs getting exposed on the reg under Pep. Possess > Defend without a doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    Rumor was he was going to Man United and Madrid would get De Gea. Have those rumors died?
                    They're still about but not really likely. United rather get Perisic.

Bale spends half the season injured. He's a player who heavily relies on pace, he's only going to get worse from here on out imo. Either sign him now knowing that (pay a huge fee) or save some money buy Perisic....or just wait another season to see who's about. United made a huge mistake not buying Vidal or Snejder at the time...both would have been phenomenal there, especially Vidal.

Real Madrid are clearly the best team in the World. Man Utd were outplayed but they would have made it a draw quite easily with the chances they produced. Real were so much more clinical amongst other things. I do rate this Utd side to be the best side Fergie left though. They have a lot of talent, a lot of youth and a lot of strong players in the centre of the power. They were bullying the Real players in 50/50 balls. This is the first time since Fergie they have this number of big players in their squad. I just don't see a clear ethos or way of playing in that team though...they don't seem to gel together well but that may come with time.

As an NUFC fan, I want Vasquez at NUFC even if its a loan.

Comment

• Hazard and Bakayoko are out until September at least, Pedro and Morata are not fully fit it's going to be interesting month for Chelsea I could see them starting slow again before running away with the league

Comment

Working...
                      X