This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He probably is.

Incan, Mayan, Aztec etc. I forget which one is indigenous to Chile but usually the people who are dark skinned but still look Spanish are called indians. The native people to the area before the Spaniards came over.

Argentina is a special case. They are more Italian, Spaniard or whatever, than native. So you don't really hear Argentines called indians. Unlike Peru, Chile, etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      he isn't , and plenty of people are. Yesterday's performance, the tournament in general, is a reminder of how average he is on the world stage.
      He is, and those plenty people were denying before they saw me declare him the GOAT.

Now they no longer can deny.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        He probably is.

Incan, Mayan, Aztec etc. I forget which one is indigenous to Chile but usually the people who are dark skinned but still look Spanish are called indians. The native people to the area before the Spaniards came over.

Argentina is a special case. They are more Italian, Spaniard or whatever, than native. So you don't really hear Argentines called indians. Unlike Peru, Chile, etc etc.
        they're called Mapuche. The Chilean team is an interesting case because the population of Chile is very diverse but the team is indigenous looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          He is, and those plenty people were denying before they saw me declare him the GOAT.

Now they no longer can deny.
          My apologies sir I retract my previous statement.

Comment

• Any thoughts on Júnior Caiçara? Just signed for Schalke who I do my best to follow. I have no idea who the hell he is but apparently he is mega talented. Brazilian kid who played for Ludogorets..

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Any thoughts on Júnior Caiçara? Just signed for Schalke who I do my best to follow. I have no idea who the hell he is but apparently he is mega talented. Brazilian kid who played for Ludogorets..
              Oh yeah that Junior Caicara chap know all about him.

Kids mega talented according to my source inside Schalke.

Going straight to the top.

LFC scouts have been watching him since he was back in the favelas of Brazil.

If he turns out to be another Firmino we'll do what we do and come in with a 30 million pound bid and snatch him from them.

Comment

• Although hang about

Just googled him and his face is ringing a bell from when we played Ludogorets in the CL.

I think I remember him.

Iirc he was the right back who was taking the p1ss against us over both legs

I'm sure it is him an all lmfao he was very impressive.

Comment

• Get this rest of the world, we are building quality youth infrastructure. We're coming and the girls winning only helps things.

Comment

• Very attacking for a rb/rwb isn't he? I think him and Farfan may team up well together.

JÚNIOR CAIÇARA Left/Right Defense Season 2013/2014 by NunoBernardo
                    Last edited by dan_cov; 07-06-2015, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      Aye, he's a hero is Big George. Still a solid defender and will chip in with a few goals from set pieces.

Surprised you've offered him a two year deal though, he's struggled massively with injuries the past few seasons. Not the same player he was when you first had him, but when fit still a very good player for this level.
                      Yeah we had him as a raw left back and he had pretty good pace but I don't think he is as quick as he used to be, probably why he now plays centre back.

2 year deal is a risk I agree but hopefully he stays fit.

And if he does stay fit one thing is for sure.. League 1 strikers are gonna get bodybagged.

Comment

Working...
                      X