Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's days like this that make you embarrassed by your fellow fans.

Cringeworthy how positive people were after winning the Charity Shield and with the signing of a goalkeeper who could very well be shot to bits and has spent his entire career at that scumbag club. I couldn't understand the elation over Cech as if it was the missing piece in the jigsaw.

And now Giroud is the scapegoat again for some reason. He was poor but then who was actually even decent today? Did he get any service?

Is signing Benzema going to stop us conceding those two ridiculous goals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      It's days like this that make you embarrassed by your fellow fans.

Cringeworthy how positive people were after winning the Charity Shield and with the signing of a goalkeeper who could very well be shot to bits and has spent his entire career at that scumbag club. I couldn't understand the elation over Cech as if it was the missing piece in the jigsaw.

And now Giroud is the scapegoat again for some reason. He was poor but then who was actually even decent today? Did he get any service?

Is signing Benzema going to stop us conceding those two ridiculous goals?
      Extra 15 points doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Divock View Post
        Extra 15 points doe
        I don't know who comes up with those meaningless statements.

Comment

• Benzema is not going to happen. Who would that leave Madrid with?.

Total non starter I'm afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Benzema is not going to happen. Who would that leave Madrid with?.

Total non starter I'm afraid.
            C.Ronaldo as a striker. Bale as a number 10 apparently.

Comment

• Comment

• Arsenal and Spurs in a relegation dog fight at the moment. At least we're both ****e. Misery loves company.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                  Arsenal and Spurs in a relegation dog fight at the moment. At least we're both ****e. Misery loves company.
                  Lol come on.. at least u lost away to United.. which is pretty much to be expected

Comment

• Chelsea attack looks anemic again they are so dependent on Hazard to create chances on his own like Liverpool were to Suarez and spurs to Bale, at least Oscar has a good month or two in him before disappearing again

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Lol come on.. at least u lost away to United.. which is pretty much to be expected
                      Yeah we didn't lose as heavily as I expected when I saw Dier in midfield. I think we'll struggle without any signings this season though. The Arsenal result is a real silver lining at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X