X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Tell me about it.

He learnt it all at Melwood.

Appreciate that whilst your watching him rip world class defenders into shreds.

We made him.

We taught him all he knows.

We went from Luis Suarez to Mario Balotelli and Ricardo Lambert.

I don't care who signed them....i just wanna see heads roll.

Roll.

Criminal.
    I honestly was surpraised when he came to Barca with his playmaking. When he wasn't scoring that much in the beginning he was setting up guys beautifully, and making very intelligent runs that opened alot for Messi. He's more than a Striker he's a great all- around player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Who's crying? I'm stating literal facts. Once again....I didn't try or care! Go look at my team ffs.

You made 35 transfers which means you were changing it every week, trying your little heart out.

Uhmmm....you're the one that's welching on the Giroud bet. I actually pay if I lose which I won't.

I guess you didn't get that job at Lidl so you can't afford to lose any money over the next year. I understand.
      You got off to a bad start, made 10 transfer to try and turn it round, then threw in the towel when you saw continuing was futile. Take your loss.

Our boy Henry already came out and said Giroud isn't good enough to lead the Arsenal line to Premier League glory. Countless of other pundits are in agreement. Take it.

Lidl? Hermit, you know what I'm about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        You got off to a bad start, made 10 transfer to try and turn it round, then threw in the towel when you saw continuing was futile. Take your loss.

Our boy Henry already came out and said Giroud isn't good enough to lead the Arsenal line to Premier League glory. Countless of other pundits are in agreement. Take it.

Lidl? Hermit, you know what I'm about.
        Don't you notice that not one person in here even talked about it? Cos no one cared except you! 35 transfers! Adam scientifically researched this **** every single week whilst everyone else forgot it even existed.

The point is that Giroud's strikerate was among the best in the Premiership. Having not missed 3 months, he would have got to 30 goals and you even admitted that, so why are you not paying up on that bet?

And why are you too scared to bet for next season? Yeah I know what you're about - you're a puussy.

Talk big about winning a league that no one was even playing but when you're called to put some real cash down, you go AWOL just like when Giroud was banging them in every week.
        Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 06-02-2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Again, the facts are there. I stopped making transfers after gameweek 7 when you were a whopping 20 points ahead of me!

Yeah I "threw in the towel" because you were just too far ahead of me, Adam. You weren't even top - you were 3rd and I was 6th. I bested you in Gameweek 8 as well without even realising. This is the most I've looked at that fantasy league all season!

I finished with more points than you in my real league where I finished 4th.

You were playing a one horse race. 35 transfers!

Do you have friends outside of Boxingscene to make a fantasy league with or does everyone realise what a self-indulgent, spoilt brat wankstain you are too?

Take the bet, f@ggot.

Comment

• WTF is with this thread, Blatter resign and Ronaldo got caught urinating in public and nobody talk about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              WTF is with this thread, Blatter resign and Ronaldo got caught urinating in public and nobody talk about it.

Tell me about it. I had to bring up the video of players get rim jobs and gangbanging thai hookers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                Tell me about it. I had to bring up the video of players get rim jobs and gangbanging thai hookers.
                ooohhh.. i wanna see that

Comment

WTF is with this thread, Blatter resign and Ronaldo got caught urinating in public and nobody talk about it.

Is that Bale's car?

Comment

WTF is with this thread
                    Adam won a fantasy football league that he was playing on his own

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I don't even know who is in my team for that. They're probably all injured. I basically used it as an experimental one for the real one I use with my real name and real friends. Do you have any of those? Seeing as you think people on Boxinsgscene care about how well your job interview at Argos went.

You were probably the only one on here trying in that fantasy league

Tell you what, lets have some money on it next season. Me and you - I'll try to stop getting mashed every Friday night and forgetting to change my team and I'll fuking wreck you.

That's if you actually pay up and don't welch like you are currently doing with the Giroud bet.
                      Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I don't mean to state the obvious but in football, players can get injured during the week and you don't get team news until Friday.

Did you read any of my post? I literally don't look at it. I barely even change my real team with my real name and real friends which we play for real money.

No one in here ever even talked about it cos no one cared or tried except you. Bless. You're so proud

I also notice you didn't respond to my offer of a real bet for next season.

You're too busy with school

Standing outside them that is.

It was his Cup Final
                      I've just looked at my team for the first time in months.

I have Forster in goal who was ruled out for a year in March.

Di Maria and Falcao who never played for most of the second half of the season.

And I've had Giroud in the whole time even though he missed 3 months

Total Transfers. Me = 10, Adam = 35

I gave it my all doe. Adam was just too sharp for me.
                      Who's crying? I'm stating literal facts. Once again....I didn't try or care! Go look at my team ffs.

You made 35 transfers which means you were changing it every week, trying your little heart out.

Uhmmm....you're the one that's welching on the Giroud bet. I actually pay if I lose which I won't.

I guess you didn't get that job at Lidl so you can't afford to lose any money over the next year. I understand.
                      Don't you notice that not one person in here even talked about it? Cos no one cared except you! 35 transfers! Adam scientifically researched this **** every single week whilst everyone else forgot it even existed.

The point is that Giroud's strikerate was among the best in the Premiership. Having not missed 3 months, he would have got to 30 goals and you even admitted that, so why are you not paying up on that bet?

And why are you too scared to bet for next season? Yeah I know what you're about - you're a puussy.

Talk big about winning a league that no one was even playing but when you're called to put some real cash down, you go AWOL just like when Giroud was banging them in every week.
                      Again, the facts are there. I stopped making transfers after gameweek 7 when you were a whopping 20 points ahead of me!

Yeah I "threw in the towel" because you were just too far ahead of me, Adam. You weren't even top - you were 3rd and I was 6th. I bested you in Gameweek 8 as well without even realising. This is the most I've looked at that fantasy league all season!

I finished with more points than you in my real league where I finished 4th.

You were playing a one horse race. 35 transfers! :

Do you have friends outside of Boxingscene to make a fantasy league with or does everyone realise what a self-indulgent, spoilt brat wankstain you are too?

Take the bet, f@ggot.
                      Adam won a fantasy football league that he was playing on his own
                      This is pathetic. You sound like a whiny schoolgirl. You finished LAST, I finished FIRST. Take it.
                      Last edited by Adamjr91; 06-03-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X