This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I don't even know who is in my team for that. They're probably all injured. I basically used it as an experimental one for the real one I use with my real name and real friends. Do you have any of those?

Tell you what, lets have some money on it next season. Me and you - I'll try to stop getting mashed every Friday night and forgetting to change my team and I'll fuking wreck you.
    2054 points vs. 1311 points

I don't mean to state the obvious, but party animals like yourself have plenty of time to set their team between Monday and Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

I don't mean to state the obvious, but party animals like yourself have plenty of time to set their team between Monday and Thursday.
      Dirk is busy with work doe.. Oh wait..

Comment

• Lmao fantasy football.. some people have lives..

I bet adam poured every moment into it over a long season just so he could say he "beat" dirk

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

I don't mean to state the obvious but in football, players can get injured during the week and you don't get team news until Friday.

Did you read any of my post? I literally don't look at it. I barely even change my real team with my real name and real friends which we play for real money.

No one in here ever even talked about it cos no one cared or tried except you. Bless. You're so proud

I also notice you didn't respond to my offer of a real bet for next season.

Originally posted by [TWP] Kopite7 View Post
          Dirk is busy with work doe.. Oh wait..
          You're too busy with school

Standing outside them that is.

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Lmao fantasy football.. some people have lives..

I bet adam poured every moment into it over a long season just so he could say he "beat" dirk

It was his Cup Final

Comment

• I've just looked at my team for the first time in months.

I have Forster in goal who was ruled out for a year in March.

Di Maria and Falcao who never played for most of the second half of the season.

And I've had Giroud in the whole time even though he missed 3 months

Total Transfers. Me = 10, Adam = 35

I gave it my all doe. Adam was just too sharp for me.

Comment

• Don't know why alot of big clubs aren't even looking at Nolito very good player and had a great season, i guess playing for Celta Vigo doesn't help being well known. Preformed great against Real and Barca this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Heard about it. Is there any links?
                http://deadspin.com/leicester-city-s...ium=socialflow

Rim job

Comment

• Comment

• Bit harsh comparing the FA Cup to pre season friendlies but it's not far off.

If it aint the Prem or the CL we don't wanna know.

Comment

• Brendan has to outfox Wenger this summer.

It's on.

The potential for a classic outfoxing is on.

We all know Arsene is desperate for Raheem.

So let's do a sly one and take not only Theo from them...but also Jackariah Wilshere in the swap deal.

You might not think it's possible but IMO young Jackariah could well be up for it.

He hasn't played much since coming back from injury and his place in the starting eleven is no longer guaranteed.

Brendan needs to grab him to one side, tell him whats what and snatch him from under Wenger's long nose.

Let's tell him he'll be a guaranteed starter and we'll build the team around him, and Emre Stud of course.

I think it can be done.

It's all up to how Brendan pulls it off though.

Comment

Working...
                      X