This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I have family that have supported Chelsea for 60 years.

They have supported some dross but this season even for them has been the worst.

These men fucking suck.

If I had the means. I would genuinely pick myself against Spurs, lol.
    Gotta be one of your worst seasons since pre Hoddle

I can still see you rolling over for leicester and going all out against us lol

I can't recall a Chelsea team so insipid as this.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Gotta be one of your worst seasons since pre Hoddle

I can still see you rolling over for leicester and going all out against us lol

I can't recall a Chelsea team so insipid as this.
        I don't trust any player in that team to realise that the Spurs game is a big one.

My major disappointment is Willian he was the one guy that put a shift in each week and really the guy is not that good anyway. But against City he walked the whole match before he got taken off.

Hence I would like to play against Spurs as a 5 minute rolling sub. I can run around for 5 minutes before I get tired and occasionally just fucking chin someone like Willian who is walking.

Worst Chelsea team in my life time easily. Due to the expectation on them but also literally. They are rubbish. My first season going Chelsea finished 14th but reached a cup final. Then they finished 11th twice. And they haven't finished lower than 6th for the last 19 seasons.

Not only is the worst Chelsea team ever. I would argue it is the worst team ever. Highest paid in the league and defending champions.

Utter utter ****s. Kurt Zouma is the only one who gets any credit even he is raw and might not turn out to be that good. Pedro and Cesc are just about o.k. Even those guys are probably not good enough to start for a really good team.

I think Chelsea fans have to take some responsibility. Just paid their £50 and not booed them.

They are truly horrible collection of invertebrates. They are lucky they play train in their little Cobham bubble. ****s.

If this were Italy or something pretty sure they'd be fearing for their lives.

Anyway........it's only a game.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-19-2016, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Look what this season has done to you

What a time to be a yid.
          Oh now he's an openly proud yid

Remember last season when you used to get embarrassed when i'd bring up you being a Spurs fan?

Don't get too used to it, you'll soon go back to being ashamed of being a yid once Klopp brings in the big names in the summer, once Man Utd get rid of Van Gaal and once Leicester go back to being Leicester...ie when the big boys return to being big boys and the pretenders go back to being pretenders.

Your lot hit the jackpot with Pochettino but once he goes the floodgates will open. Kane will join Utd, Alli will join his boyhood club who he was desperate to join before we turned him down due to us having a better young player in his position in my boy Young Emre Stud and Spurs will go back to being Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post

It's one thing bearing fruit against potato farmers and part time Sports Direct shop assistants but will Young Jordan Rhodes be able to bear the same amount of fruit against the big boys in the Prem?

When my boy Big Mama goes toe to toe against him and tests his fragile Championship experienced chin will it hold up to a right cross and left hook from Big Mama? Will it?

Or when Young Emre sends him six feet into the air from a crunching German Engineered Slide tackle? Will he still be able to bear the same fruit?

These are questions you need to start pondering over if you want to come and mix it with us big boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Oh now he's an openly proud yid

Remember last season when you used to get embarrassed when i'd bring up you being a Spurs fan?

Don't get too used to it, you'll soon go back to being ashamed of being a yid once Klopp brings in the big names in the summer, once Man Utd get rid of Van Gaal and once Leicester go back to being Leicester...ie when the big boys return to being big boys and the pretenders go back to being pretenders.

Your lot hit the jackpot with Pochettino but once he goes the floodgates will open. Kane will join Utd, Alli will join his boyhood club who he was desperate to join before we turned him down due to us having a better young player in his position in my boy Young Emre Stud and Spurs will go back to being Spurs.
              I was never embarrassed I just don't post all over the thread about my team like most of you do, i just comment on footie in general.

And b!tch please, you aint got nothing for us to fear when we finish above Liverpool on the reg.

Comment

I was never embarrassed I just don't post all over the thread about my team like most of you do, i just comment on footie in general.

And b!tch please, you aint got nothing for us to fear when we finish above Liverpool on the reg.
                That's coz you had nothing to be proud of as a Spurs fan till this freakish one off season.

There's a reason why Liverpool fans bear so much fruit in this thread, it's coz we're ****ing awesome laa and the footballing world knows it.

There's also a reason why Spurs fans were the kids us reds would bully up in this b1tch, coz you were ****e and you knew it, we knew it and everyone else knew it.

Look and learn from the Arsenal fans in this thread...given up all hope and accepted their status as the true laughing stocks of the Premier League. Be like them. Accept you both are complete jokes as football clubs in the eyes of the footballing world and accept that after this one off freak of a season normal service will be resumed next season when the mighty 'Pool go back to challenging for the league title and Arsenal and Tottenham go back to fighting it out over the fourth and fifth places.

Comment

That's coz you had nothing to be proud of as a Spurs fan till this freakish one off season.

There's a reason why Liverpool fans bear so much fruit in this thread, it's coz we're ****ing awesome laa and the footballing world knows it.

There's also a reason why Spurs fans were the kids us reds would bully up in this b1tch, coz you were ****e and you knew it, we knew it and everyone else knew it.

Look and learn from the Arsenal fans in this thread...given up all hope and accepted their status as the true laughing stocks of the Premier League. Be like them. Accept you both are complete jokes as football clubs in the eyes of the footballing world and accept that after this one off freak of a season normal service will be resumed next season when the mighty 'Pool go back to challenging for the league title and Arsenal and Tottenham go back to fighting it out over the fourth and fifth places.
                  You should listen to what one of your scouse heroes was saying about Spurs last night on Sky Sports after the game. Carra knows this Spurs team is here to stay so i suggest you suck it up and get used to it.

Mind you, you must be already used to seeing Spurs above Liverpool so it shouldn't be so hard of an adjustment from a Liverpool perspective.

Comment

It's one thing bearing fruit against potato farmers and part time Sports Direct shop assistants but will Young Jordan Rhodes be able to bear the same amount of fruit against the big boys in the Prem?

When my boy Big Mama goes toe to toe against him and tests his fragile Championship experienced chin will it hold up to a right cross and left hook from Big Mama? Will it?

Or when Young Emre sends him six feet into the air from a crunching German Engineered Slide tackle? Will he still be able to bear the same fruit?

These are questions you need to start pondering over if you want to come and mix it with us big boys.
                    The kid could do things in the Premier League. I can see exactly how we'll set up next season if we get promoted, looking to snatch points on the break with Rhodes as the lone striker. He's got the movement and the finishing to be given a decent chance at playing that role in the top flight.

Comment

• I mean imagine needing a miracle to beat Leicester ****ing City to the Premier League title with four games to go and actually being proud of it!

Leicester City for gods sake! When we were going toe to toe with the Billion pound team Manchester City we weren't making a big deal out of it. Yet here are Spurs making it out as if they're doing something special by chasing down a team that cost about two pounds fifty to put together and struggling at that needing a goddamn miracle to actually achieve that

Small club mentality i suppose but it's just funny to see. At least City had the decency to give the league up weeks ago due to the shame they felt at even being behind a team they outspent by about ten billion pounds. Arsenal did what they are known for and we didn't even bother as Klopp prioritized chasing the big boy trophy instead, the Uefa European Cup, exact same one Maradona won all them years ago.

Yet Spurs, unashamedly weasel on, being the small timers they truly are. If they had anything about them as a football club they'd have given up ages ago and felt pity on Leicester City and allowed them to do something they'll never do again but no, they are still to this day weaseling their way right behind them in the hope of sneakily stealing away what should rightfully be Leicester City's.

It's embarrassing really. It truly is.

Comment

Working...
                      X