This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Let me guess, you probably think Ashley Williams is the best ball playing centre half in the Premier League?

And Simon Church is the next Fernando Torres.
    No I just think that it was ridiculous to go through such effort to prove Sakho is better on the ball than Skrtel.

No one thinks that Skrtel is better on the ball than Sakho.

Proving Sakho is better on the ball than Skrtel is pretty meaningless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
      No I just think that it was ridiculous to go through such effort to prove Sakho is better on the ball than Skrtel.

No one thinks that Skrtel is better on the ball than Sakho.

Proving Sakho is better on the ball than Skrtel is pretty meaningless.
      What on earth are you on about?

I'm saying Sakho is better on the ball than any other CB in the Premier League, son.

The Skrtel example was just a minor stat showing the vast difference in forward passes when compared to another CB in the same system, team etc.

For the record, Skrtel is another CB who i think is very good on the ball.

My point was about Sakho's forward passes, which i've been going on about in here for a while when discussing how apparently crap Sakho is with the ball.

Don't make me send you to the house of pain son, you don't want it.

Sakho is the best ball playing CB in the league, of that there can be no doubt whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        What on earth are you on about?

I'm saying Sakho is better on the ball than any other CB in the Premier League, son.

The Skrtel example was just a minor stat showing the vast difference in forward passes when compared to another CB in the same system, team etc.

For the record, Skrtel is another CB who i think is very good on the ball.

My point was about Sakho's forward passes, which i've been going on about in here for a while when discussing how apparently crap Sakho is with the ball.

Don't make me send you to the house of pain son, you don't want it.

Sakho is the best ball playing CB in the league, of that there can be no doubt whatsoever.
        Yes but you only showed Sakho's stats versus Skrtels. Like I said that's pretty meaningless because Skrtel is not a ball playing centre half by any stretch of the imagination.

A comparison versus Emre Can would be far more valid because I think Can is the best ball playing centre half at Anfield and probably the Prem.

Comment

• As an outside dumb fat yank looking in, this thread really is the dogs bollocks. Best on this entire site. Fucking Dirk....

Carry on, lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            You're a ****ing joke.
            I have no clue what you're on about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              As an outside dumb fat yank looking in, this thread really is the dogs bollocks. Best on this entire site. Fucking Dirk....

Carry on, lads.

Comment

• Dirk is a good guy but he shouldn't go round exposing people's personal details. There is a sticky thread in the main forum explaining the consequences of such actions, he's been around long enough to know. Dirk thought he was above the rules and got introduced to the Spanish announce table as a result. Nothing more to discuss here IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  Since American Space Rugby has ceased, I have been watching a few BPL games in the morning on FSN1 and NBCS1.

Not a bad way to spend the day waking up on the weekends, I must say.

My lack of knowledge of the sport disallows me from entering this thread and cracking countless skulls and pushing wigs into Boliva, but I can live vicariously through my brothers across the pond.

And in the end, I'm good with that.

kick the ball thread. A testament to the fuckery of my brethren across the Atlantic. May it see many moons, and father many bastards.

Comment

• Once Dirk gets unbanned this thread will make Israel - Palestine look like an innocent little argument.

I'd start wearing a bulletproof vest if I was you, kopite. Hiring a bodyguard or two wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kopite7 View Post
                      Dirk is a good guy but he shouldn't go round exposing people's personal details. There is a sticky thread in the main forum explaining the consequences of such actions, he's been around long enough to know. Dirk thought he was above the rules and got introduced to the Spanish announce table as a result. Nothing more to discuss here IMO.
                      That kid ain't you though, right?

Nice rope-a-dope, btw

Comment

Working...
                      X