This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    Wenger has 2 and a half years left on his contract and deserves to see it out. If he can't win Arsenal the Premier League title in the next 2 and a half seasons then he should walk.

Southampton will make the top 4.
    So you're willing to suffer through this mediocrity for another 2 and half years?

Are you actually that black guy sipping the water bottle in the video with Claude?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So you're willing to suffer through this mediocrity for another 2 and half years?

Are you actually that black guy sipping the water bottle in the video with Claude?
      For Wenger? Yes. He does not deserve to be fired after 18 years of service and there is no chance he resigns while there's time still left on his contract.

Do you think Wenger deserves the sack?

Comment

• Southampton will not finish top 4. I'd put my mortgage on it.

They'll be down to 6th by the new year.

Comment

For Wenger? Yes. He does not deserve to be fired after 18 years of service and there is no chance he resigns while there's time still left on his contract.

Do you think Wenger deserves the sack?
          It's not so much all about Wenger for me. The whole club needs to answer some serious questions.

Wenger is accountable for what happens on the pitch but he isn't being helped by the lack of investment in key positions. Is that down to him or down to the club? Nobody even knows.

Something needs to change and I don't want to bend over and take this **** any more. I'd had enough of it last season when we threw away the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Southampton will not finish top 4. I'd put my mortgage on it.

That gap is already looking too big for such a sudden drop off.

They are like a 400 metre runner who have burst out of the blocks and shot around the first bend.

I reckon it will be the new year before they get caught. Typically big clubs are bang in form in February, March when injuries and the rigours of the season take its toll on the clubs with less strength in depth.

I think they have a shot at 4th tbh. Good luck to them!

Comment

It's not so much all about Wenger for me. The whole club needs to answer some serious questions.

Wenger is accountable for what happens on the pitch but he isn't being helped by the lack of investment in key positions. Is that down to him or down to the club? Nobody even knows.

Something needs to change and I don't want to bend over and take this **** any more. I'd had enough of it last season when we threw away the title.
              That is what I really want to know. However like you said, outsiders will never know which is why I can't call for the sack. Wenger deserves to see out his contract.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              That gap is already looking too big for such a sudden drop off.

They are like a 400 metre runner who have burst out of the blocks and shot around the first bend.

I reckon it will be the new year before they get caught. Typically big clubs are bang in form in February, March when injuries and the rigours of the season take its toll on the clubs with less strength in depth.

I think they have a shot at 4th tbh. Good luck to them!
              Southampton have shot around the first bend and are halfway down the first straight. Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd have not started to turn the first corner.
              They don't concede goals, their defence is rock solid and they have a little bit of depth in midfield and up front. Southampton can definitely get 4th.
              Last edited by Adamjr91; 11-10-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

That is what I really want to know. However like you said, outsiders will never know which is why I can't call for the sack. Wenger deserves to see out his contract.
                You should be calling for something. You seem happy with mediocrity though.

Although funnily your standards sky rocket when discussing Giroud who apparently has to be a combination of a prime Ronaldo and Alfredo Di Stefano to get a tiny bit of praise from you.

I honestly think you may have a closet man crush on him and you take out your sexual frustration by irrationally criticising his footballing ability.

Admit it, you WANTED to lose that sig/avy bet, didn't you?
                Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 11-10-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

You should be calling for something. You seem happy with mediocrity though.

Although funnily your standards sky rocket when discussing Giroud who apparently has to be a combination of a prime Ronaldo and Alfredo Di Stefano to get a tiny bit of praise from you.

I honestly think you may have a closet man crush on him and you take out your anger by irrationally criticising his footballing ability.

Admit it, you WANTED to lose that sig/avy bet, didn't you?
                  You got me!

No, in all honesty I didn't like a prime Adebayor because of his lack of finishing ability in front of goal. Giroud has a worse finish. He isn't clinical and I can't stand that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Southampton will not finish top 4. I'd put my mortgage on it.

Based off what?

This isn't a small team punching above their weight.

They have a legit good squad, decent manager, good stadium and a hell of an academy.

They are making a mockery of other "bigger" clubs transfer and manager dealings.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Based off what?

This isn't a small team punching above their weight.

They have a legit good squad, decent manager, good stadium and a hell of an academy.

They are making a mockery of other "bigger" clubs transfer and manager dealings.
                      Their on that A - side meth. No two ways about it this Southampton we're talking about here.

Comment

Working...
                      X