X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post

Group C and D seem to be the toughest
    Yeah Group C is deadly. I don't think Man City are getting out of that one.

Gladbach look pretty decent i can see them getting the runners up spot.

Comment

• Zaza goes to westham

From footbal italia

Juventus accept Zaza offer
      Reports in England suggest Juventus have accepted West Ham United’s €28m bid for Simone Zaza.

It was confirmed today that the Hammers are in talks to sign the striker, with Bianconeri general manager Giuseppe Marotta believing a deal is close.

According to the Guardian, the Turin club have accepted a €28m [£24m] bid from the Premier League side, which would be a West Ham club record.

Zaza’s agent is said to be in talks to try and finalise a contract, but it’s not expected there will be any difficulty in agreeing a deal.

In addition, Sky Italia is reporting that the Italian international will fly to London tomorrow to sign for the Hammers.

If the transfer goes through, it would represent a quick profit for the Old Lady, with Zaza having joined from Sassuolo last summer for €18m.

Comment

• Almost 50 million on Zaza and Ayew?, insane stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Yeah Group C is deadly. I don't think Man City are getting out of that one.

Gladbach look pretty decent i can see them getting the runners up spot.
          group D have number 2 and number 5 seed though, and PSV always tough to beat in europe.

if leicester dont come-out out of their group then they really not belong in the elite's

Comment

• Looking over the CL groups i am just not that hyped.. Really misses big clubs like United/liverpool and dare i say it even Chelsea

I really think spurs.. city and arsenal are gonna shame the league again.. they don't have a bollock between them

Comment

• Blaise Matuidi to Juve from PSG on 25mil euros deal, it's official.

Much neeeded reinforcement for Juve midfield.

Comment

• Pretty bored of the Champions League at this point. Same few clubs dominating everyone else every year...only Atletico really have a legit chance of putting them out stylistically.

The new format they have accepted for 2018 and on is a joke also. Nothing 'Champions' about the top 4 clubs from the top 4 leagues.

Comment

• Chelsea have bid £17 million for Marcos Alonso.

I look forward to that getting rejected as is per normal with Italian clubs.

Not sure the premiership clubs should deal with Italian clubs. The Italians properly have them over a barrel because they know the money is there. Then at the same time Juve want to give Cuadrado another years loan, lol. There might be something deeper going on there really. It takes balls really to turn down the money the turn down on the regular for fairly average players.

I'd blacklist them. It is like an entire league of Daniel Levy's. £12 million for Zaha in this stupid market. I am surprised anyone deals with Spurs either - what's the point? From the very get-go you know they will be working vigorously to rip you off.

Comment

• United's net spend

2013-14 - £65 mill
                    2014-15 - £124 mill
                    2015-16 - £38 mill
                    2016-17 - £153 mill

Total - £380 mill

Chelsea in the same time.
                    2013-14 - £35 mill
                    2014-15 - (-£7 mill)
                    2015-16 - £2.5 mill
                    2016-17 - £36.7 mill

total - £67.2 mill

You can see why Jose spat his dummy and jobbed Chelsea. He knew he wouldn't be able to compete for much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      United's net spend

2013-14 - £65 mill
                      2014-15 - £124 mill
                      2015-16 - £38 mill
                      2016-17 - £153 mill

Total - £380 mill

Chelsea in the same time.
                      2013-14 - £35 mill
                      2014-15 - (-£7 mill)
                      2015-16 - £2.5 mill
                      2016-17 - £36.7 mill

total - £67.2 mill

You can see why Jose spat his dummy and jobbed Chelsea. He knew he wouldn't be able to compete for much longer.
                      Your youth team is miles ahead of everyone else's though so i think it's reasonable for your board or whoever to want to see some of that youth team progress to the first team and not just rely on mercenaries year after year.

Comment

Working...
                      X