X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    it is swansea mate.

liverpool of wales. always the victim. place is full of ****s. hung up on Cardiff. they cant enjoy any success without mentioning us.
    Us..as in Cardiff?

Last i checked Swansea were in the Premier League and Cardiff were down in the Championship battling relegation again aswell as getting touched up in a innapropriate way by this man

Somehow i doubt they care about what Championship relegation battlers are doing when they've got big dogs like the mighty 'Pool to worry about facing two precious times a year up in the Premier Divison, also known as The Premier League and formerly known as The Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Us..as in Cardiff?

Last i checked Swansea were in the Premier League and Cardiff were down in the Championship battling relegation again aswell as getting touched up in a innapropriate way by this man

Somehow i doubt they care about what Championship relegation battlers are doing when they've got big dogs like the mighty 'Pool to worry about facing two precious times a year up in the Premier Divison, also known as The Premier League and formerly known as The Premiership.
      You really are clueless.

Are you American?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        That is a quote from a Chelsea fan on the same train the other night
        That quote is utter bull**** though Sparked coz it wasn't just the five now was it, the rest of em should have said something to the five it they weren't racist, rather than just laughing at the poor black chap.

Now see if it was me and my boys OG Rodgers, Kopite7 and Sake1 on that there train and a few numpties dared to try and be racist in our presence you know what we would have done? We would have got up and cracked heads son. We would have thrown hands right there and then till the racist numpties were laid out cold on the carriage floor, and then we would have proceeded to throw them off the train and let the black gentleman onto the train and find him a nice warm seat, that's what me and my boys would have done.

Comment

• Anybody want some thunder?

Or how about some lightening?

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Alexis View Post
            Anybody want some thunder?

Or how about some lightening?

You want to fist the men here Ashley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kopite7 View Post
              You want to fist the men here Ashley?
              Yes I want to fist men here......in the face, repeatedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                That quote is utter bull**** though Sparked coz it wasn't just the five now was it, the rest of em should have said something to the five it they weren't racist, rather than just laughing at the poor black chap.

Now see if it was me and my boys OG Rodgers, Kopite7 and Sake1 on that there train and a few numpties dared to try and be racist in our presence you know what we would have done? We would have got up and cracked heads son. We would have thrown hands right there and then till the racist numpties were laid out cold on the carriage floor, and then we would have proceeded to throw them off the train and let the black gentleman onto the train and find him a nice warm seat, that's what me and my boys would have done.
                Choose not to believe him then. But he was there and you weren't. You have also made something up there haven't you?

this chap was also with wife on his honeymoon.

Probably didn't want his head caved in.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-23-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• nice one west ham fans lol,

Comment

• Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                    nice one west ham fans lol,

Shame they indulged in some anti-semitism the same day.

Comment

• One rotten apple spoils the bunch

All london teams are a filthy lot

Comment

Working...
                      X