• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this be denied?

Comment

• What a man.

Comment

• Assou-Ekotto is the one who said he doesn't even like Spurs and that he just plays for them to make money.

I actually respect that he admits it. Unlike players at United, Chelsea and City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Assou-Ekotto is the one who said he doesn't even like Spurs and that he just plays for them to make money.

I actually respect that he admits it. Unlike players at United, Chelsea and City.

The interview he did where he admitted that was an epic read.

Ultimate respect for the man since reading that.

Comment

• Closing thoughts as the transfer window slams shut.

Dirk and Roy are ****s.

Comment

• Watching Arsenal at the Emirates yesterday with the prawn sandwich brigade was epic. Tottenham are going to get fisted on Saturday.

This may be the worst transfer window in all my days. Wenger was right when he said the January transfer window should be done away with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Watching Arsenal at the Emirates yesterday with the prawn sandwich brigade was epic. Tottenham are going to get fisted on Saturday.

This may be the worst transfer window in all my days. Wenger was right when he said the January transfer window should be done away with.
                Agreed. They should have got rid of it years ago. The only need for it these days it seems is for Sky Sports News ratings and twitter whores.

Transfer rumors are tedious as f.uck. only kids or fifa gamers take that sh.it seriously. I actually think some people prefer the drama to watching an actual game of football.

Comment

• Welcome to the FFP deadline day era.

Comment

• Just been reading some match ratings for Villa's Carlos Sanchez.

The Mirror:

Sanchez 3: Shocking. Couldn't find another white shirt with his awful passing.

Sorry Roy. The mini thesis you have written on Chelsea's philosophy is moot because God knows what you see when you look at a football match.

You rate possibly the biggest bum of the premiership era.

Comment

• The Daily Mail:

Carlos Sanchez 4: Wasteful in possession on more than one occasion putting his side in unnecessary danger.

Comment

Working...
                      X